26th January 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Army after passing final year engineering? I have scored 48% in 12th standard

hello....i am a student of final year enineering and i have a admiration to go in army.....but i have only 48% in 12th standard.......can i get admission in army any how???pls answer me....as soon as possible....thank you..

27th January 2012, 12:59 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Army after passing final year engineering? I have scored 48% in 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello....i am a student of final year enineering and i have a admiration to go in army.....but i have only 48% in 12th standard.......can i get admission in army any how???pls answer me....as soon as possible....thank you..
Dear Friend,

Off course in Indian Army.

The percentage of 12th is not required for the Engineering student for gettin job in Indian Army..

You can Enter in the following process...........

Graduates (Direct Entry)
Eligibility: age 19-24 years, University graduate or equivalent

Combined Defense Services Examination (CDSE), an all-India competitive examination is conducted by UPSC twice a year. After the interview conducted by Service Selection Board, successful candidates can join Indian Military Academy for their pre- commission training. If finally selected, depending on their merit list ranking, they are sent to Indian Military Academy.

Engineering Graduates (Direct Entry)
Eligibility: Age 20-27 years, engineering graduate

An interview is conducted by Service Selection Board and engineering graduate can directly joint the Indian Military Academy.

Univeristy Entry Scheme
Eligibility: Age 18-24 years, students in final or pre-final years of engineering degree course

So Best Of Luck................
27th January 2012, 07:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Army after passing final year engineering? I have scored 48% in 12th standard

Quote:
Yes, You are applicable for AFCAT exam .The details of this exam is given below.

Details of the AFCAT exam:-

1.Flying branch :-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade, but must have maths and physics in 12th..

Candidates age should be in between 19-23 years.

2.Technical branch:-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in engineering field.

Age should be in between 18-28 years.

3.Ground duty branch:-

Candidate must have complete the graduation in any trade.

Age should be in between 20-27 years.

AFCAT selection Procedure

BEST BOOKS FOR AFCAT EXAM

I have attached the details of AFCAT exam in PDF file so you can choose the PDF file.

Also i have attached the syllabus and question paper for AFCAT exam.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf AFCAT EXAM DETAILS.PDF(459.3 KB, 91 views)
File Type: pdf AFCAT FOR MEN.PDF(18.2 KB, 81 views)
File Type: pdf AFCAT FORM FOR WOMEN.PDF(18.1 KB, 73 views)
File Type: pdf AFACT GK.pdf(32.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf AFCAT.pdf(138.8 KB, 71 views)
27th January 2012, 03:13 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in Army after passing final year engineering? I have scored 48% in 12th standard

Quote:
You can get job in Indian army in technical staff. you easily enter the army.
But need to the physical fitness.
6th July 2012, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am a student of first year engg and i have a admiration to go in army engg.....but sir i have only 56% in 12th standard so can i get admission in army engg any how???pls answer me...thank you...
9th November 2012, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have good percentage in 10th and 12th but my Engineering agg. is 51% ,am i eligible for technical direct entry and CDS exam ?
1st April 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

i want join army my designation is mechanical engineer and pass out b.tech 2011....can u suggest me..how can join
b.tech 69.54 per and , 2- 73.4 per
12th May 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I am in final year be and I have got only 50% can I join technical direct entry and cds exam
10th November 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

i got completed my 12th with 55.55% and now im in engg pre-final year so i want to join in EME feild of army so give me some suggetion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?