15th October 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.A with English after passing 12th with 62%

Sir i have got 62% in 12th and my PCM marks is 65% and i have got admission in BA with english so plz tell me what should i do sir

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in B.A Honors after passing 12th science?
  2. How can a student get admission in esteemed medical colleges after passing 12th? What is its eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. How to get admission for M.A after passing B.A English Honors
  4. How much salary can we get for ICWAI job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  6. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  7. What can I do after passing my 12th in English, Hindi, Economics, EVS, History, Sociology and Psychology?
  8. How to get admission in B.Ed course after passing M.A with 49% in English
  9. Can I do MBA after passing 12th with Humanities, English, Maths or Entrpreneurship?
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to take admission in English Honors
  11. Best courses after passing 12th in AP syllabus with Maths, Economics, English language?
  12. What are the career options for me after passing 12th?
  13. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours? -- [New]
  14. Can I be eligible for DCECE lateral entry after passing 12th with PCMB and english?
  15. Can I get admission in M.A English after passing BSc Physics with 59% from JP University Chapra
  16. How to join Indian Army as nursing assistant after passing 12th with 60% marks with 57 marks in biology and 63 marks in English
  17. How to take admission in English Medium Arts?
  18. How can I apply for admission after passing 12th?
15th August 2015, 11:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in B.A with English after passing 12th with 62%

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.A from English after the 10+2 with the 62%.

But as you have not given the details about the university or institution from where you want to pursue the course. So I am unable to give you the eligiblity for the admission in it.

But you are eligible to get the admission in few of the state government colleges on the 10+2 aggregate. You are also eligible to pursue the course from the top university but you need to qualify in the entrance examination for the admission.
* Jawahar Lal Nehru University.
* Banaras Hindu University.
* Allahabad University.
* Patna University.
* IP University.

In all the university the admission is on the basis of the entrace examiation. So you can appear for the examiation to get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?