15th January 2013, 08:15 PM
shelly9

Can I do MBA after passing 12th with Humanities, English, Maths or Entrpreneurship?

can i do mba after passing 12th with humanities , english, maths or entrepreneurship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  2. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  3. Can I change my stream in class 12th after passing class 11th? I have science stream and now I want to take humanities with maths
  4. What should I do before MBA?
  5. Best courses after passing 12th in AP syllabus with Maths, Economics, English language?
  6. Can I join marine engineering after passing 12th humanities with 52%
  7. Can I apply for GMAT after passing 12th with Maths and English
  8. Courses which I can do after passing 12th commerce with 62.2% without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join the field of management after passing 12th in Maths? Which one is better between BCA and BBA? I want to do MBA in IT -- [New]
  10. How to join IMA(Army) after passing 12th with Humanities?
  11. What should be the choice of subjects in +2 so that it may prove helpful while doing MBA later? Is maths subject important?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Arch course after scoring 84 in English, 44 in Maths and overall percentage of 51% in 12th?
  13. What all courses can I do after 12th?
  14. How to take MBA after passing 12th science?
  15. What to do after passing civil engineering after 12th Humanities?
  16. Which will be the appropriate courses for me after 12th if I want to take commerce or humanities later?
  17. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  18. Addresses of some placement agencies to get Biotech Job in Bangalore?
23rd February 2013, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA after passing 12th with Humanities, English, Maths or Entrpreneurship?

i have (economics, political science,physical education,english,hindi,informatics practices) humanities what are my career questions after class 12th
24th February 2013, 08:57 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do MBA after passing 12th with Humanities, English, Maths or Entrpreneurship?

MBA - Master of Business Administration is a two years Post Graduation Degree course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.

So after passing 12th you are not eligible to apply for MBA.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with or without 50% marks from a recognised University is eligible to apply for MBA through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.
24th February 2013, 09:36 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

No you are not eligible to do MBA after passing 12th as the minimum educational qualification for MBA is Graduation in any stream.

MBA- Master of Business Administration is a Post Graduation Degree course having two years duration.

The eligible candidate aspiring for MBA must be an Indian Citizen having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University can apply for MBA through entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.
24th February 2013, 10:22 AM
mayankt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have (economics, political science,physical education,english,hindi,informatics practices) humanities what are my career questions after class 12th
Hi

MBA ELEGIBLITY CRITERIA
You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any disciplinerecognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.
You can apply while you are in your final yearof graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date
24th February 2013, 11:11 AM
mayankt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

MBA ELEGIBLITY CRITERIA
You need to have a bachelor's degree (3-year course) or equivalent in any disciplinerecognised by any Indian University / AICTE as eligible for post-graduate studies.
You can apply while you are in your final yearof graduation. If you do get through the admission test, you will be given provisional admission on the condition that you provide your mark sheet and a certificate of passing by a certain date
18th March 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Good after noon sir,my name is vazeem akbar. I would like to become a navy officer.. SSC But i stdied 2 with stream humantisis. Can i be a navy officer!
18th March 2013, 04:55 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi....
Friends,

MBA stand for - Master of Business Administration

MBA course duration 2 years.

Sorry,

You are not eligible for MBA after 12th complete.

MBA Eligibility like ::
=============

*** The candidates must be compete graduation degree in nay recognized university

*** Your graduation degree with minimum 55 % of marks

*** For SC / ST candidates 50 % of marks.

*** No age limit.

You can write entrance exam.
19th February 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better out of eco(hons) and BMS if we want to pursue an MBA and do we have to give CAT exam for applying for an MBA irrespective of whichever course mentioned above?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?