16th November 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?

dear sir i have just passed PG in English lit. and want to get admission in PhD. from Ranchi University. Please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  3. Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  5. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  7. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  8. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University? -- [New]
  9. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Admission procedure and course duration of PhD in Delhi University for a Lecturer of Qassim University who has completed Master's in English Literature in University of Sargodha?
  11. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D English Literature in Aligarh University?
  13. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  14. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  15. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  16. Admission procedure to study regular/correspondence PhD in English Literature at New Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Punjab and Haryana?
  17. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  18. How can I get admisison to study PhD in English Literature in University of Oxford?
27th July 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?

I took M.A. English Literature from Annamalai University (Distance Education)I want to do Ph.D in English Literature. What is the procedure?
12th January 2014, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission in Ph.D after passing PG in English Literature? What is the procedure?

any minimum marks in MA English for PhD admission? [email protected] Mob 08017843457. Plz reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?