14th February 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course at College of Nursing Cuttack, Odisha? Fee structure to study this ourse?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Sc Nursing form College of Nursing Cuttack, Odisha. How to get admission in this college? Fee structure to study from this college?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get information regarding fees of College of Nursing, Cuttack?
  3. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  4. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure for B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing?
  6. How to apply for BSc Nursing course in Osmania University?
  7. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  8. Can a B.Sc(nursing) graduate do forensic course? What's the fee structure and duration of course?
  9. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  10. How can I apply for BSc Nursing in any government nursing college in Kerala? What is the procedure and what is the fee structure? Last date of application?
  11. How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing in Regional College of Nursing Guwahati?
  12. Information about the nursing college? Which are the good colleges in Kerala to study BSc Nursing?
  13. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  14. How to take admission in BSc Nursing in government nursing college Jabalpur
  15. Detailed information and admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Apollo College Of Nursing?
  16. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  17. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  18. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing in 1st semester?
30th January 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course at College of Nursing Cuttack, Odisha? Fee structure to study this ourse?

I want to take admission of B.sc nursing after completion of my GNM course, now I have taking admission in GNM, give me suggestion in this context
30th January 2018, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course at College of Nursing Cuttack, Odisha? Fee structure to study this ourse?

After completing GNM course, has there any special provision for gnm student to take admission in a Bsc nursing, in odisa
31st January 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am continuing GNM course, has there any special privilege for GNM passing out to take admission in B.sc nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?