9th September 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for BSc Genetic Engineering?

Sir now i get the admission for bsc science First year, now i want to change the course which is BSC Genetic Engineering. How to get this

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai for Genetic Engineering? Total cost of education? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc Zoology?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  5. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  6. How may I change my degree program from B.Sc science to B.Sc genetic engineering?
  7. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  8. How to do genetic engineering after completing BSc(Botany)?
  9. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
  10. Can I do genetic engineering after studying BSc Agriculture?
  11. Best colleges in India for PG in Genetic Engineering?
  12. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  13. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for admission in Genetic engineering? I am a BSc student with Biology
  15. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  16. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  18. Cut off marks required to get admission on merit basis in any good Genetic Engineering college?
2nd November 2011, 11:59 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for BSc Genetic Engineering?

hi,
you can't do this after taking admissions in the b.sc science. because booth the course is entirely different.

you can' directly apply for B.SC genetic engineering, Firstly you have to apply for B.Sc biotech or microbiology THEN YOU ELIGIBLE FOR M.SC IN GENETIC ENGINEERING.

ALL THE BEST!
10th November 2011, 12:28 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

at first you should go into that university and take the form and just apply it.
if you are shortlisted then they are automatically call you back.
best of luck.
26th May 2012, 05:42 PM
Radhakrishna143

hi,
you can't do this after taking admissions in the
b.sc science. because booth the course is entirely
different. you can' directly apply for B.SC genetic
engineering, Firstly you have to apply for B.Sc
biotech or microbiology THEN YOU ELIGIBLE FOR
M.SC IN GENETIC ENGINEERING. ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?