19th August 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for admission in Genetic engineering? I am a BSc student with Biology

I am a B.Sc student with Biology.I want to do PG in Genetic Engineering.Am I eligible for it?If Yes.What is the criteria and I want list of colleges especially near ones to my homeland Kashmir.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I go for PG in Genetic engineering after completing BSc with Biology
  2. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  4. Will I have to appear for Biology CET to get into Genetic Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  6. Any colleges offering BSc Genetic Engineering in Calicut? Names of the colleges and their contact details? What is the eligibility criteria for genetic engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to take up genetic engineering without Maths in 11th and 12th?
  8. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  9. How to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after studying in T.Y.BSc Zoology?
  10. Is Mathematics necessary for genetic engineering? I am a BIPC student -- [New]
  11. How can I join the genetic engineering course after completing intermediate with biology, Physics and chemistry? Am I eligible to go for it?
  12. Is it compulsory to have Biology as your subjects in 12th to do genetic engineering?
  13. How to get admission for BSc Genetic Engineering?
  14. How to do genetic engineering after passing 12th physics, chemistry, biology
  15. Can I join in Genetic Engineering course after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology? How to get scholarship for this course?
  16. Best course available after BSc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering genetic engineering course? Which is the entrance exam?
  17. How to join in genetic engineering branch after scoring 92% in aggregate? BEst colleges for genetic engineering in AP
  18. Genetic engineering after 12th standard with Biology?
8th October 2017, 03:27 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for admission in Genetic engineering? I am a BSc student with Biology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Sc student with Biology.I want to do PG in Genetic Engineering.Am I eligible for it?If Yes.What is the criteria and I want list of colleges especially near ones to my homeland Kashmir.

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for post graduate degree in genetic engineering after completing your B.SC degree, because to apply for PG degree in genetic engineering is B.Tech in Genetic engineering/Biotechnology/Biochemical engineering from government recognized institute.

According to my opinion M.SC genetics is best option for you to do post graduate degree after bachelors of science degree.

>> To apply for M.SC genetics is qualification required is B.SC degree in Science, Life science/Biotechnology from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate degree in genetics is 2 years.

Institutes Offer M.SC Genetics Course:-

1) Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak

2) University of Delhi, Delhi

3) Bidhan Chandra Krishi Viswa Vidyalaya, Haringhata

4) CMJ University, Shillong

5) Bharathiar University, Coimbatore

6) Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management, Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?