6th August 2012, 02:07 PM
thanveer7

How to get admission for Civil Engineering in Bangalore with low fees after completion of 10+2 with 72% of marks without giving any Entrance Exam?

sir, i compleated +2 with 72 % . I am a middle classer and i like to join civil engg in banglore. I didn't write any entrance examinations. I need a good and low cost fee engg colleges. How cam i get it ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get civil engineering branch in any good college after scoring 102 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  3. Aeronautical engineering admission after higher secondary education with 81%
  4. How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?
  5. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  6. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  7. How may I find civil engineering jobs even after scoring less marks in my graduation?
  8. Can I get any government engineering colleges in MP after scoring 102 marks in PET?
  9. Do students with low academic marks but high entrance exam marks get admission in top MBA colleges?
  10. Can I apply for government job after doing B.Tech from KSOU
  11. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  12. List of low fees colleges for MBA in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Should I attend for any Entrance Exam to do Engineering in Bangalore being a candidate having completed till 10th standard in Bangalore and shifted to other state later?
  14. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring 102 marks in NEET
  15. How much marks needed in VIT entrance exam to get any engineering course? Fee structure for qualified students of VITEE and AIEEE? Is there any concession of fees for qualified and OBC students?
  16. How to join non medical? I like science and maths
  17. How can I get admission in BPMT after scoring 102 marks in NEET?
  18. Universities in UK which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) to Diploma student? Course duration, annual fee and entrance exams for admission? -- [New]
20th May 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Civil Engineering in Bangalore with low fees after completion of 10 2 with 72% of marks without giving any Entrance Exam?

after compeleting my 10 2 in first class- PCMCs what all are the engineering courses avaiable
3rd June 2014, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Civil Engineering in Bangalore with low fees after completion of 10 2 with 72% of marks without giving any Entrance Exam?

i got 63 percentage in12th and 18 marks in jee any chance in engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?