22nd June 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in colleges like PSG? I am studying in 12th in Karnataka

My sister is studying in 12th , in Karnataka in ISC board. She studied till 10th in ICSE in Tamil Nadu. What is the procedure to get admissions in colleges like PSG ? Is there any specific entrance that has to be taken and what is it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to join colleges situated in Kolhapur and Pune? Currently I am studying in 12th from Davangere(Karnataka)
  2. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  3. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th?
  4. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu is possible after 12th NIOS?
  5. Criteria for kcet if I did my 11th & 12th outside Karnataka?
  6. How to study EEE in PSG college? I am studying 12th in coimbatore
  7. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
  8. PSG College procedure of admission and qualifying exam or marks -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I am studying in 12th from Goa but my parents belong to Karnataka. I was born in Karnatka
  10. Eligibility to appear in Karnataka-CET for 12th students who belongs to Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 41.95? Is government college good or self financing institute?
  12. What is eligibility criteria for common entrance test for MBBS in Karnataka?
  13. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th
  14. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  15. Admission in Engineering colleges of Karnataka through Lateral Entry Scheme? Procedure to be followed as a non resident of Karnataka?
  16. Admission for Engineering in PSG Tech, Coimbatore?
  17. Can I get admission in any college of Karnataka to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy if failed in 12th standard?
  18. Am I eligible for Anna University admission test for engineering? How can I write the CET test for Karnataka engineering admission?
4th January 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in colleges like PSG? I am studying in 12th in Karnataka

My daughter is finished 12 std .she wants to study in psg engineering college in coimbatore .how we calculate engineering cut off
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?