23rd October 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Pharma.D? Is there any entrance exam for it?

sir, doing m.pharm in pharmaceutics is better or opting for pharma d a better choice for carrer plz reply.And how to take admission in pharma d,is there any enterance exams in pharma d.

Related Questions:
  1. After B.Pharmacy how to get a government job?
  2. What are the best opportunities for BIPC students except medicine?
  3. Which are the Pharm D colleges in AP with low donation?
  4. Where can I get the application form for Indian Railway Nurse Post
  5. Which option is better between M.Pharmacy and Doctorate in Pharmacy?
  6. Which course is good for me between BHMS and Pharm D?
  7. What is the salary after B.Pharm in India?
  8. Is there any chance to get Pharm D after scoring 35116 rank in EAMCET
  9. What is the date of notification of Pharma D? What is the counseling date?
  10. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
  11. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam? -- [New]
  12. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Terms and conditions of M.Pharma course in Abroad countries?
  14. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  15. How may I get the details of entrance exam for M.Sc? Is it necessary to write entrance exam to get seat in M.Sc course?
  16. How to do MBA after passing 12th science?
  17. After 12th how can I do Biotechnology Engineering?
  18. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Ph.D(Computer Science)? When the exam will be scheduled? Detailed procedure to get admission?
26th October 2014, 03:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Pharma.D? Is there any entrance exam for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, doing m.pharm in pharmaceutics is better or opting for pharma d a better choice for carrer plz reply.And how to take admission in pharma d,is there any enterance exams in pharma d.
Both the M.Pharm and D.Pharm course having good scope in Government and private sectors as well. You can choose any one of the course based on your interest.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma)

A pass in 10+2 examination in science stream or Three years bachelor degree course or Pre-degree exam or an equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Biology/ Mathematics / Biotechnology are eligible to apply for this course.

Is there any entrance exam for it?

Entrance exam is based on the institutions you are applying for D.Pharm course. Most of the institutions conduct their own entrance exam within the college. The applicant can get admission based on the entrance exam performance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?