12th June 2016, 09:08 PM
yc60994

Is it possible to apply again for the improvement examination of mathematics if missed it once?

Sir/Mam,

i could not appear in the improvement examination of mathematics held on recently. can i apply again for that exam or not .? if yes please send details? What should be the procedure we need to follow for the same? Can you please reply?

13th June 2016, 08:58 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply again for the improvement examination of mathematics if missed it once?

Improvement examination are held with an objective of providing a golden opportunity to the students for improving their marks in their board examination if they have managed low marks due to some reasons.

As per the norms of improvement examination, a student is allowed to appear in the same examination only once and that too in the successive year of their board examination i.e; in the next year of their board examination.

So having missed the improvement examination once you are not eligible for improving your aggregate through this examination rather to improve your aggregate even in one subject you will have to reappear in all your concerned subjects in the next board examination as a private candidate.
13th June 2016, 11:51 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply again for the improvement examination of mathematics if missed it once?

No, you are not allowed to apply again for the improvement examination in the succeeding year. You are permitted to apply for improvement exams only once. If you missed your improvement exam then your marks in the original detailed marks certificate are the final marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?