24th November 2012, 10:51 PM
NTEX

How to get admission in Delhi Technology University after passing 12th

sir, i m a dropper. i passed 12th in 2012 so will i get admission to DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY if i qualify jee mains next year 2013?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification for B.Tech Mechanical engineering student?
  2. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science? -- [New]
  3. How can I get admission into foreign language through Delhi University after passing 12th with 85 percentile?
  4. How to take admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th? Are there any forms for BSc?
  5. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  6. Admission in B.Com in AMU in girls college after passing 12th from Delhi? What is the minimum percentage for admission?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 260000
  8. How can I get admission into B.A Honors(French) after passing 12th with B.A honors
  9. How to get admission in BSc in Delhi University after passing 12th from CBSE Board?
  10. List of mca universities through aimcet exam?
  11. Top colleges in India offering B.Tech. course in Bio-Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take MCA entrance exam after scoring 58% marks in graduation?
  13. Research field or technology field after 12th with 92.4% marks? Is Delhi University a good option?
  14. Will I get admission in Delhi University after passing 12th as CBSE private candidate
  15. Colleges under Delhi University offering B.Sc in Mathematics for 12th student who have secured 88% marks?
  16. Which are the better colleges for me to join MCA course with a rank of 3377?
  17. Can I get admitted in NCR region after scoring UPSEE rank of 11477?
  18. Admission in Delhi University through Management Quota for a candidate who has secured 82.8% in 12th CBSE?
25th November 2012, 04:17 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: How to get admission in Delhi Technology University after passing 12th

Hi my dear friend..................

you want to join the Delhi Technology University after passing 12th standard.....

So,you want to get admission in B.tech through the IIT JEE...........

Defiantly get admission in Delhi Technology University if you are Qualify IITJEE exam......

And also the admission towards a full-time Bachelor of Engineering degree in DTU is through the All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education.

85% of the seats are reserved for students who pass from schools in the National Capital Territory of Delhi or Delhi region. The remaining 15% seats are for candidates from outside the Delhi region and are admitted on the basis of All India merit Rank in AIEEE.

Admission towards a postgraduate degree is based on performance in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) qualifying exam, followed by an interview.

Admissions in MBA program are based on Common Admission Test (CAT) exam, followed by an interview and group discussion.

Thank you All the best.........
25th November 2012, 01:19 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in Delhi Technology University after passing 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTEX View Post
sir, i m a dropper. i passed 12th in 2012 so will i get admission to DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY if i qualify jee mains next year 2013?
Dear,

Earlier DTU takes admission on the basis of AIEEE score. Since from 2013 AIEEE admissions will be trough JEE mains so yes, you can apply for DTU for admission after qualifying JEE mains but not only qualify you need to have a good rank too.

DTU also conduct its own exam after JEE counselling if seats will be left. In this exam Delhi students have higher chances as students from Other cities have only 15% seats in it.

To write JEE main you need to have maths,physics and chemistry as your subjects in 12th with at least 50% marks. If you want to qualify JEE mains with good rank you need to wok n your concepts and do regular practice. If you wish you can even join a good coaching for preparation but don't depend on coaching too much. I would suggest you to do self study very seriously with good books and study materials and join test series of any good coaching center for practice and to check where you stand among others.

It will give your preparation a direction . Hard work in right direction is always a key to success!

Best of luck!
4th December 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir is their any prog. For adddmisssion in DU on tne basis of 12th marks..
4th December 2012, 09:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get admission in Delhi technological university then you have to appear for AIEEE exam.

Those who get good rank in AIEEE will get admission in DTU after counselling.

For AIEEE you should be 10+2 pass with physics , chemistry and maths with atleast 50 % marks.

The admission is not based on 10+2 marks and it will be based on the performance in the entrance exam and the rank in AIEEE.

So you must prepare for these entrance exam if you want to get admission into your desired college.

For more information download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 3._ELIGIBILITY_CONDITIONS_FOR_ADMISSION.pdf(208.3 KB, 152 views)
20th January 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission directly after 12
20th January 2013, 07:50 PM
aakash arya

to get into DTU actually there is no particular exam now.. there is a common entrance exam held for all engineering courses in all colleges.. if you get proper rank to get into DTU then you will just have to attend the couselling as per the schedule of your course..
good luck..
7th February 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

i passed my 12th with 79% 2 years back. can i get admission in du bsc (pcm) ?
10th February 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get admission in du without qualifying jee or aieee.
22nd April 2013, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

i want to become a ca than what percentage is needed in 12th for taking in DU
2nd May 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET ADMISSION IN IP UNIVERSITY??
4th May 2013, 06:24 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by NTEX View Post

Dear friend,

You will be glad to know that now DTU B.Tech Seats will also be filled through JEE Mains Exam.

So, you don't need to give separate entrance for DTU.

However, JEE Mains Exam is the new name of AIEEE Exam.

CBSE has earlier invited Online Applications for JEE Mains Exam 2013 in November 2012.

Online Applications were filled through Official site of JEE Mains i.e. http://jeemain.nic.in

About 13 lakhs candidates had registered for JEE Mains Exam and appeared for it in the month of April.

Offline Exam was conducted on 7 April 2013 and Online Exam was conducted between 8-25 April 2013.

And after few days, i.e. on 7 May, CBSE will be declaring its first JEE Mains Result of 2013.

Top 1.5 lakhs candidates will get entry to JEE Advanced Exam that will be commenced on 2 June 2013.

Successful Candidates of JEE Advanced will get IITs, ISM Dhanbad and IT-BHU.

While JEE Mains Candidates will get NITs, IIITs, CFIs, etc.
4th December 2013, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

how many marks is needed to score in jee mains to get delhi technical university
20th March 2014, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

I am giving 12th exam this year but my physics and maths exam was not soo good and i think around 75% i get in boards but i am confident that i will qualify jee mains but with 75% i will not qualify jee advance
soo i will get 75% in boards and qualify jee mains is there any good university give me admission in b.teach
20th March 2014, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I am giving 12th exam this year but my physics and maths exam was not soo good and i think around 75% i get in boards but i am confident that i will qualify jee mains but with 75% i will not qualify jee advance
soo i will get 75% in boards and qualify jee mains is there any good university give me admission in b.teach
7th May 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

sir i passed my class 12 in 2013 with 91% for preparing for medical exams but now this year i want to apply for du university . can i apply for good college.
8th May 2014, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i completd my 12th in 2013 nd thn takn admisn in b.tch nd cmpltd 1year but i dnt want to study in dat colge nd m thnkng 2 drop ds yr nd prepre 4 jee mains xamintn nd also wnt 2 gv imprvmnt? am i eligible 2 give xams of jee mains nd take admisn in dtu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?