23rd February 2014, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in diploma mass communication?

Sir,plz tell me how can I get admission in of diploma mass communication

Related Questions:
  1. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  2. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  3. How to get admission in diploma mass communication? -- [New]
  4. What are the opportunities in media jobs for B.Tech ECE graduates?
  5. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  6. How to prepare for admission in Mass Media course in top mass communication colleges?
  7. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to become a Journalist? Information about diploma course in mass communication?
  9. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  10. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  11. How to do PG diploma in mass communication after completing B.Tech?
  12. What is the admission criteria for Animation and Mass Communication Courses? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Can I get a job in Journalism after completing of BSc?
  14. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last date for admission in NRAI School of mass communication and management, New Delhi for MBA and Mass Communication Courses?
  16. Can I get direct admission in PU Chd after doing PG diploma in mass communication from GGN College Ludiana
  17. Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?
  18. Garware institute of mumbai a good college for mass communication or not?
24th February 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in diploma mass communication?

can i get direct admision in msc biotech final year by having one year pg diploma in biotech from uptechnical board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?