26th July 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for distance MCA? Which are the colleges under Pune University

My qualification is b.c.s.
I want to get admission for distance m.c.a. Which colleges under pune university for external m.c.a.?
Plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for distance MCA? Which are the colleges under Pune University
  2. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
  3. Is it possible to pursue admission for MCA after doing MCA distance education?
  4. Am I eligible for MCA from Pune University or IP University after taking admission in direct 3rd semester lateral entry?
  5. Will I be eligible for MCA entrance test of Pune University if I did BCA through distance learning?
  6. List of top MCA colleges available in Pune? How may I get the rank list of all colleges available in Pune?
  7. What is the procedure for admission in MCA in Pune?
  8. Date of MCA entrance exams for admission into Pune and other MCA colleges?
  9. Colleges offering distance education for MCA from Pune University?
  10. Best colleges for doing MCA under BVP university Pune? Admission procedure for the course?
  11. Will I get admission in Pune for MCA after scoring 70.99 Percentile?
  12. MCA Entrance Test for Distance Learner.
  13. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  14. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering?
  15. Dates for MCA Entrance Exam in Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission for distance B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Pune University after distance mechanical diploma in IGNOU university?
  17. Top 10 colleges in Pune which offers MCA for a candidate who has secured 79% in MCA-CET? -- [New]
  18. Does the distance MCA has any value? Where should I take admission?
8th July 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for distance MCA? Which are the colleges under Pune University

yas I want admission for part time Mca but I am confused so tell me callages name & its fees structure
8th July 2015, 04:35 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get admission for distance MCA? Which are the colleges under Pune University

For admission to MCA course via distance mode you need to have bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized university and should have Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level.

** Admission held on the basis of entrance exam marks.

List of colleges for MCA course through distance mode:

MIT School of Distance Education

Abhinav Education Society's Institute of Management And Research (MBA and MCA)

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University - School of Distance Education

NICMAR School of Distance Education

IGNOU

Course Details:

Duration : 2-3 years

Course fee : Minimum Rs 55,000/- ( fees may vary from institute to institute)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?