22nd June 2010, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in engineering college without answering entrance exams?

hello,
how to get admission in engineering college without entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Should I pursue engineering or should I try for other course after answering badly in engineering exams? Which course should I take up?
  4. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  5. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission in Aeronautical engineering after scoring 80% in 12th without answering entrance exam?
  7. Which stream should I choose to become an astronaut?
  8. Am I eligible for any IT company after scoring 60% marks in 12th?
  9. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  10. What are the entrance exams which I have to answer after answering 12th?
  11. How can I take admission in Lady Kanee College Shillong without answering an entrance exam?
  12. Entrance exams for B.Tech in Hyderabad after Diploma in (ECE) from Chandibhai college, Mumbai? Any issues due to state change?
  13. What is the alternate way to get colleges other than AIEEE and IIT?
  14. Do's and don'ts while answering ISAT exam? Tips for the entrance exam?
  15. How to become a Doctor with 85% in 10th and 75% in 12th IGCSE?
  16. Can I get admission in any Medical College in Belagaum without giving the Entrance Exam?
  17. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
  18. How much donation I have to give to get a seat in Mechanical?
3rd April 2011, 02:03 PM
sri_green09

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering college without answering entrance exams?

you can get admission in engineering college without entrance exams with the help of the cut-off marks scored in your 12th exams.the cut-off marks is for 200.the 200 marks is calculated from the subjects depending on the group you have opted in 12th standard.this procedure is followed for government quota and can get the admission directly if you go by management quota.
22nd April 2011, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in engineering college without answering entrance exams?

Hello,i'm a 12th student.I have chosen science,computer science.I don't have an idea what to do after 12th.Is the only option for me is engineering?
2nd June 2011, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

hai i completed my12th and im sufering from confusion
6th June 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a 10 2 student and got no good rank in AIEEE and PET am very nervous and confused can u plz tell me wht to do now and how to do engg. in low fee widout donation plz help me
thanks.
10th June 2011, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hiii i completed my 12th.dint qualified in EMCET entrance exam. so tell me can we find low fee or donation of engineering colleges without writing exam? plz help me out...
5th July 2011, 06:30 AM
Unregistered

How i get admission in marine engineering collage
25th September 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

can i take admisson in engeenring course after starting studies in college
10th December 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

is there a college for nursing without an entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?