2nd February 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

How much donation I have to give to get a seat in Mechanical?

Sir, i want to know how much donation i have to give to get a seat of mechanical in Landran campus ,as i have 76% in my 12th. .

Related Questions:
  1. Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a seat in Mechancial in main campus of Amrita after scoring 6000 rank? How much will be the donation?
  3. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  4. Can I get MBBS seat with donation?
  5. What is the cutoff marks for MBC? What is the donation for medical seat?
  6. Names of the engineering colleges which dont take donation for admission for B.Tech Degree course?
  7. How to get admission into good engineering colleges through management quota? I am appearing in 12th PCM board
  8. Fee structure and donation in M.P?
  9. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  10. How can I take admission in VIT after scoring 100000 in VITEEE? I have scored 55% marks in 12th
  11. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  12. What is the fee and donation for B.E Civi, Mechanical? -- [New]
  13. Requirements for joining Indian Navy?
  14. Can I get CSE seat after scoring 5683 rank in KLU University without donation?
  15. How to face counseling and get admission in without donation in B.Tech Civil/Mechanical?
  16. What is the future in BDS or MDS? Prospects in earning? Are there any colleges in Karnataka which offer MBBS seat for fees without donation?
  17. How much donation do I have to give in MIT Pune to get admission after scoring 82% in 12th boards?
  18. Any college in which I can get on the basis of donation after scoring 45% in PCM?
30th November 2016, 06:11 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much donation I have to give to get a seat in Mechanical?

Donation is an internal issue of any college either it is engineering college or management college.

This is not clearly available in public domain. Donation in engineering colleges is a negotiable issue where candidate's parent and person on behalf of candidate negotiate on amount required to take admission under management quota seats.

You can visit college in which you are interested and talk about this issue. It would be better for you if you qualify in exams like Joint Entrance exam or State technical entrance exam for admission in desired college without any donation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?