4th December 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams which I have to answer after answering 12th?

i want now about after P.U what r the entrance exam...please mention to me all the exams

5th December 2011, 05:34 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams which I have to answer after answering 12th?

You have not mentioned what stream you have taken in 12th. If you have studies physics, chemistry, and maths in 11th and 12th you can appear for many engineering entrance exams, agriculture entrance exam, etc. Some of the engineering entrance exams are AIEEE, IITJEE, BITS Pilani, etc. If you have studies biology along with physics and chemistry in 11th and 12th, then you can appear for all medical entrance exam, nursing entrance exam, etc. Some of the entrance exams in medical stream are AIIMS entrance, NEET, AIPVT, CMC Velloor entrance exam, etc. This year decision on how many medical entrance exams are being conducted is yet to be taken.
22nd May 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the entrance exams which I have to answer after answering 12th?

its fine 12th after poly..??
23rd May 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm hsc maharashtra studnt.i get 80 marks in jee-main.can i able to get admission in mit pune?
23rd May 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I'm hsc maharashtra studnt.i get 80 marks in jee-main.can i able to get admission in mit pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?