29th May 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Punjab University for B.Com Hons after securing 56% with Maths in 12th exam?

i secured 56% marks with maths in 12th exam ....and i want to take admission in punjab university for bcom hon. is it possible?

Related Questions:
15th June 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Punjab University for B.Com Hons after securing 56% with Maths in 12th exam?

i have 72% marks in 12th cless ,can I get admission for Bcom honours in govt. collage punjab university chandigarh
19th June 2012, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in Punjab University for B.Com Hons after securing 56% with Maths in 12th exam?

i have got 68.8% mrks in commerce stream can i get admssn n bcom hons.
27th June 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

is there bcom hons in correspondence from punjab university?
1st July 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

is there chance to get admission in du for bcom hons wth 72%
24th July 2012, 01:29 AM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Well, you percentage is really less, but there's no need to worry, still you have a chance to get admission in Punjab University. You should have to appear in the entranec exam conducated by the University, have to attain good rank. On the base of your rank you can be able to get admission there. But, if you become unable to get good rank then it will bot be possible to get admission there, so work hard, if you seriously want this.

Wish you all the very best.
25th July 2012, 12:22 AM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hiiii...!!!

-->as your percentage is less but don't worry dear still you have a chance to take admission in PU.

-->for that you have to give the entrance exam conducted by the university and achieve good marks and good rank.

-->on the besis of rank you can get the admission there.

-->Incase you have not achieve a good rank then it willbecome impossible for you to get the admission there.

-->so,work hard and attain good marks.

all the best,,,,go ahead...
22nd August 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i hav done bcom from punjab university ( correspondence) and want to do bcom hons. from pu ..is it possible?
29th September 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

how much minimum percentage required to go through cut off list in PU for b.com?
28th January 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

how to shift to a correspondence bcom hons course after doing 1st year regular in a college under panjab university?
6th April 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

PERCENTAGE REQUIRED FOR B.COM(HONS) AFTER 12TH...??
10th April 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in b.com hons i had secured 81% in commerce stream but i had physical education subject not maths
5th June 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

hlo ..I hav done my 2 commerce in dav sr sec public school ,kotkapura and I hav scored 86.6% marks .can I get admission in b.com professional in pu chd .
8th June 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

hylo... i want to pursue my graduation in bcom honors from punjab university...
i hav scored 74% in 12th...
wat crriteria do i hva to follow to take admission deir??
10th July 2013, 05:05 PM
mhtshrm9

dear all as u may b knowing that this time pu is conducting admissions for diff commerce colleges in chd and there are reservations depending upon ur domicile either from Chd. or outside so if u r from that 15% pool and dont have 90%+ or any kind of reservations quota than forget it coz there are just 2100 seats and 85% are for Chd people so remaining seats have a very high cut-off i.e from 113-106
u should look at second counselling date if anything available 4 u
27th August 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

how to take admision in p.u. Correspondence For b.com after scoring 55 percent in arts
29th March 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

sir
I have score 84% marks in 2 examination in 2013 from ho board . now I am ca IPCC student. now I want to do b.com Hons. side by side. plZ suggest me can do this correspondance from pu........
2nd April 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required to take admission in bcom(owners) in economics in pu ?
2nd May 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there entrance exam for b.com hons.?what is the last year cut off for b.com hons.?
28th May 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Can i get asmission in bcom honours after scoring 86 % marks in 12 standard?
28th May 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 52% in maths....am i eligible or b.com honours in punjab iniversity
6th June 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

i scored 93% in class XII...plz suggest sme gud colleges for b.com and eco hns
6th June 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

i scored 93% in class XII...plz suggest sme gud colleges for b.com and eco hns
15th February 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

i want to take addmission in pu university for bcom honors. is there any enterence exam for this? if yes what is date of enterence exam?
10th April 2015, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

May i get the admission in b.com.hons. 3rd semester after passing the first 2 semesters. With b.com. regular?
22nd April 2015, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I have given my 12th board exams and still waiting for the result to come I want to go to panjab university Chandigarh but I am really confused between b.com honours and bba can u tell me which is better and why
and will there be a entrance test?
30th May 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

From where we can have books for B.com.honours books for entrance test
31st May 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 2 with arts with 68% can i get admission in b.com
31st May 2015, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in punjab university chd. for b.com after securing 77% with maths in 12 exam .. and what is the fee structure per year for b.com including hostel..??
1st August 2015, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Can i got admission in bcom honours in punjab university without maths in 12th
19th August 2015, 10:14 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in p.u curresspondance for maths honors after securing 75% in maths
18th October 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I got 92 percent in 12th standard.. Is it still important to clear entrance or can i get admission in pu on percentage bases?
29th January 2016, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 78.2% in plus 2..I want to know Is it mandatory to have maths in 2 for doing b.com honours from Punjab university ..
3rd February 2016, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

whats the minimum percentage for getting admmision in pu chandigarh after 12th??
8th June 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission b.com hons in punjab university in Chandigarh scored 77.6% marks with in 12th class
9th April 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to have maths for doing B.com(hons) from panjab university?
4th June 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 83.8 % with computer science but without maths !! Can i get admission in Punjab university
19th November 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage do we require in 1 and 2 semester to get into Bcom hons in any college of Punjab university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?