23rd September 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in a good college for B.Arch in IIT JEE, CET, NATA

is it necessary to get selected in both paper 1 & 2 both to get admission in a good college for B.arch in IIT-JEE, CET, NATA, etc???

Related Questions:
15th March 2017, 12:50 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in a good college for B.Arch in IIT JEE, CET, NATA

First thing I would like to let you know that JEE ( Joint Entrance Examination ), CET ( Common Entrance Test ) and NATA ( National Aptitude Test in Architecture ) are three different entrance examinations held for offering admission in B.Arch degree course in CFTIs, colleges funded concerned state board of education and other top private architectural colleges respectively.

As far as you are concerned about the necessity of appearing in both paper I and Paper II of JEE for admission in B.Arch then I would like to let you know that for pursuing B.Arch what matters in the JEE Paper II and hence you are only required to appear in JEE Paper II not in Paper I which is held for admission in B.tech degree course.

Also for appearing in these entrance examinations you are required to have completed your Class 12th academics with Mathematics as one of the main subjects from a recognized board.

For details about JEE and NATA you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in and www.nata.in respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?