13th June 2012, 02:12 PM
somi jain

Can I get a good college with a rank of 7922 in BBA in Indraprastha University

can i get good college with rank 7922 in BBA in indraprastha university...........???

Related Questions:
  1. In which college of Indraprastha University will I get for BBA after scoring 17,580 rank?
  2. Date of BBA 2nd counseling?
  3. How to take admission in Indraprastha University? I have scored 85%
  4. How to get admission in a good college under Indraprastha University?
  5. Is there any entrance exam to study BBA course? Qualification required and list of colleges in India?
  6. Will I get selected in Indraprastha University after scoring 14113 in BBA?
  7. Is it possible for me to get some reputed colleges with 11086 rank in BBA CET exam?
  8. Date of counselling of BBA program in Indraprastha University?
  9. Can I get admission in GB Pant after scoring 627 rank in CET of GGS Indraprastha University
  10. Whether BBA is a good course? List of the top universities offering BBA? Is Christ College, Bangalore good for BBA?
  11. IPU BBA: Rank Required for Outside Delhi student to get a good college in BBA with SC Category?
  12. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science? -- [New]
  13. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in a good college after scoring 14600 rank in BBA?
  15. Job opportunities after Economics (Hons.) from Indraprastha college, DU?
  16. Which is better between government/private college under Indraprastha University?
  17. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
  18. Which are the best BBA colleges in Delhi? How to get admission? Can I apply for IP university BBA program?
31st July 2013, 08:57 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: Can I get a good college with a rank of 7922 in BBA in Indraprastha University

Yes you can et a good college with a rank of 7922 in BBA in Indraprastha University.You must work hard from it and see ranking in Indraprasth University. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University is a member of the Association Academic programs and affiliated with different institutes giving stratergy of 7 Admission; 8 International students . it ranks at 5522th spot in the list of world's top universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?