31st May 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in JBP in engineering college? What is the fee structure?

How can i get admission jbp in enginering colloge in top 05 private and govt. And fees status in 4-years

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to get admission in engineering college of Bangalore? Fee structure of the college?
  3. Fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College?
  4. What is the fee structure of Gurunanak Engineering College in Bidar?
  5. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  6. What is the procedure for admission in best petrochemical engineering college? Fee structure for the same?
  7. What is the fee structure for B.A degree course? -- [New]
  8. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  9. Fee structure to get admission in engineering college under minority quota? How to get Education Loan to pay fee?
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  12. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  13. What is the fee structure of MIT Pune Engineering college for B.Tech admission?
  14. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  15. What is the fee structure for government engineering college?
  16. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  17. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  18. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
7th September 2016, 02:38 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get admission in JBP in engineering college? What is the fee structure?

For Bachelor in Engineering course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. The minimum percentage required for Bachelor in Engineering course in your 12th class is 50%. 45% in the case of candidate belonging to reserved category. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years. Also you need to appear in entrance examination to get admission in JBP Engineering colleges.

In order to get admission in JBP Engineering college, you must meet the cut off marks of the college which is set by the institution itself and it changes every year. The admission process followed for Bachelor in Engineering course differs from Institute to Institute. As you want to know the fees status in 4-years here, I am going to tell you the same:

Fess Structure-

Registration Fees :Rs. 5,000/-
Tuition Fees: Rs. 40,000/- Per Annum
Hostel Caution Money (Refundable): Rs. 5,000/- (One Time)
Caution Money (Refundable):Rs. 3,000
Transport Facility :Rs. 9,000/- Per Annum
Examination Fees: Rs. 3000/- Per Annum
Other charges: 5,000/- Per Annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?