2nd April 2014, 10:24 PM
Kulsum nisha

What is the procedure for admission in best petrochemical engineering college? Fee structure for the same?

pls tell me what is the producer in admission in best petrochemical engineering college and what is the fee structure of those college

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  3. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  4. Procedure of getting admission in Genetic Engineering? Percentage required to fill the form and best college for this course? Fee structure of the course?
  5. Which college is available for B.Com in Bangalore? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  6. How to become an Engineer after the completion of 12th? Admission Procedure for Engineering course? Fee structure for this course?
  7. University offering Chemical Engineering or Petrochemical Engineering degree? What is the fee structure?
  8. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  9. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  10. Places where Metallurgical Engineering Colleges are Situated? Admission Procedure,Fee structure and admission criteria?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  13. List of the good colleges in Chennai? What is the fee structure and the admission procedure?
  14. How to get admission in B.ed in RKBT college Darjeeling? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. How to get admission in engineering college of Bangalore? Fee structure of the college?
  16. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  17. Admission procedure for BBA from Presidency college, Kolkata? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Procedure for direct admission in BVP medical college? Fee structure of it?
29th July 2017, 01:43 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in best petrochemical engineering college? Fee structure for the same?

Eligibility for B.Tech petrochemical engineering:-

Student must have passed 12th(science stream) with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized board.

Admission is based on the marks secured in 12th exam and entrance exam.

Entrance exams for B.Tech(petrochemical engineering):-

AIEEE
CET

List of best B.Tech(petrochemical engineering) colleges:-

Alliance College of Engineering and Design
Anekal, Karnataka
Fee:- 6.95 lakh

University of Calcutta
Kolkata, West Bengal
Fee:- 0.1 lakh

Mody University
Rajasthan
Fee:- 8.51 lakh

Maharashtra Institute of Technology
Pune, Maharashtra
Fee:- 4.6 lakh

Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Vadodara, Gujarat
Fee:- 0.45 lakh

Anna University Tiruchirappalli, BIT Campus
Mandaiyur, Tamil Nadu
Fee:- 1.6 lakh

Government Institute of Chemical Engineering
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Fee:- 0.115 lakh

Laxminarayan Institute of Technology
Nagpur, Maharashtra
Fee:- 1.13 lakh

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University
Amravati, Maharashtra
Fee:- 0.96 lakh

Job profiles:-

Planning engineer
Electrical engineer
Automation engineer
Executive
Manager
Trainer
Safety engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?