28th May 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in JUIT of HP in B.Tech? Last date for submission of admission form?

sir how can i get admission in juit of himachal pradesh in b.tech?
what is the last date for submission of admission form?

Related Questions:
  1. Date of availability of admission form for BIT Mesra? Last date of submission of form?
  2. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it?
  3. From where can I get form for admission in Kota? Last date of admission and form submission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  5. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  6. Btech mechanical admission in IPU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What's the admission procedure of AMU for B.Com course? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  8. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  9. Admission form details for joining B.Ed course?
  10. What is the criteria for admission in Army Law School, Mohani?
  11. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  12. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  13. Date of issue of admission forms for BSc Hons course? Date of admission test?
  14. How to get admission in K V School of Vayusena, Nagpur? -- [New]
  15. What is the admission procedure for class 11th science stream in BHU? What is the last date of form submission?
  16. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  17. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  18. Last date of submission of form for MBBS course?
28th October 2011, 03:01 PM
md. junaid akhtar

Default Re: How to get admission in JUIT of HP in B.Tech? Last date for submission of admission form?

Dear Friend,

Admission will be based on the All India rank of AIEEE
Every year Issue of Application Form is in the month of Feb, so you have to submit that application form.
A pass in 10+2 or equivalent or those appearing in 10+2 can apply for that.
23rd March 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in JUIT of HP in B.Tech? Last date for submission of admission form?

Hello sir,
i am a 12th student studying in raipur...
Sir where i can get forms for juit??
what is the last for submission of forms??
13th June 2012, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i just want 2 know that what was the last year cutoff for admission in jp waknaghat.
22nd March 2013, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Can i admission in B.tech 2nd year? I'm student of diploma (civil) 3rd year in Roorkee uttrakhand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?