3rd September 2011, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to take admission in LLB course? I am pursuing my graduation(arts) through Correspondence from Shivaji University, Kolhapur

I am completing my gradution in Arts at Shivaji university, Kolhapur. I m doing external. Can i take admission for LLB the coming year.
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  2. Am I eligible to do correspondence LLB in IGNOU with 49% in B.Com being an ICSI Professional candidate?
  3. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Human Resource? What is the syllabus?
  4. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  5. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  6. Am I eligible ot get admission in LLB after completing B.Com?
  7. Can I get a seat in Maharashtra agriculture college after scoring 81.3% in HSC?
  8. Books for Shivaji University Kolhapur for M.Sc in Maths entrance exam?
  9. Admission in B.Sc after Diploma in engineering at Shivaji university or Pune University?
  10. Am I eligible for BARC or any other research institute after completing BSc Physics with 62% from Shivaji University
  11. Pursuing regular MBA is possible after doing correspondence B.Com? -- [New]
  12. Which course to join in software testing field?
  13. Date of conduct of MSc entrance exam by Pune University or Shivaji University(Kolhapur)? Which are the exam centers?
  14. What is the date of MSc Entrance Physics of Shivaji University Kolhapur?
  15. How to do LLB through correspondence? How to get admission for LLB?
  16. Which stream for more preferable for GATE exam, either Civil or Chemistry engineering? I'm studying in Environmental Engineering at KIT college in Kolhapur(Shivaji University)
  17. Full procedure for BCS after 12th?
  18. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU -- [Most Discussed]
11th April 2012, 01:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in LLB course? I am pursuing my graduation(arts) through Correspondence from Shivaji University, Kolhapur

You can apply for LLB course only after completing your graduation. Even if you are a doing your graduation through correspondence mode, you can apply for LLB course. But the institute from which you are pursuing graduation and your degree should be recognized. You should also score 50% marks in the graduation level. You should attend Common entrance examination as part of selection process for LLB course.
13th April 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to take admission in LLB course? I am pursuing my graduation(arts) through Correspondence from Shivaji University, Kolhapur

I am B.com graduate can I apply for LLM correspondence course
22nd June 2013, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I GET EXTERNAL ADMISSION TO B.A. COURSE IN SHIVAJI UNIVERSITY
23rd June 2013, 09:52 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend...................

B.A. L.L.B: This is a 5-year course and the students can pursue this course after passing Class 12.

L.L.B.: This is a 3-year course, open for graduates.

L.L.M.: This is a postgraduate course in Law. The duration of the course is 2year.

Students can pursue this course after completing B.A. L.L.B. or L.L.B.

In addition to LL.B. degree, many universities and institutes also offer other diploma courses in several disciplines of law, including Administrative Law, International Law, Labor Laws, Tax Laws and Corporate Laws

In the majority of the institutes/universities, selection is on the basis of an entrance exam. The examination is usually objective type in nature. The examination pattern covers questions on areas such as :-

Reasoning

General Awareness

Legal Aptitude

Numerical Aptitude

Political Science (Preliminary)
23rd June 2013, 10:20 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

LL.B. - Bachelor of Law, is a 3 years duration Degree course and can be pursed after Graduation in any stream.

As you are pursing Graduation Degree in Arts after completion of which you are eligible to apply for LL.B. Completion of Graduation whether through correspondence or regular mode, doesn't matter, but degree should be through a recognised University.

The eligible candidate aspiring for LL.B., must be an Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream with 40% marks from a recognised University within the age of 30 years, can apply for LL.B.
1st July 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

I got LLB (General) Degree. in 2005-2006 from Shivaji University, Kolhapur .I appeared for 3rd year and pass in 6 subjects.Now I am willing to complete the said course (Degree-Special). Can I what will be the procedure.
17th September 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am engg. post graduate person. Can I get admission to external LLB ? What are the Fees?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?