19th December 2011, 10:42 AM
Siril123

How to get admission for LLB in NULAS, Kochi? Required procedure for this? Procedure to attend CLAT Exam?

I'm a Higher Secondary IInd year Computer Sc from Kerala...
How can I get an Admission in NUALS, Kochi for LLB...?
What should I do now...?
What all are the procedures...?
What is the procedure to attend the CLAT exam...?
Please reply soon...

21st December 2011, 04:47 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for LLB in NULAS, Kochi? Required procedure for this? Procedure to attend CLAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siril123 View Post
I'm a Higher Secondary IInd year Computer Sc from Kerala...
How can I get an Admission in NUALS, Kochi for LLB...?
What should I do now...?
What all are the procedures...?
What is the procedure to attend the CLAT exam...?
Please reply soon...
National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi is one of the 14 universities which is participating in the Common Law Admission Test.
To get admission in this university, you will have to crack the test.
To be eligible for the test, you must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in +2 level of exam.
The application form for the same can be obtained either from the 14 national law universities or from the branches of State Bank of India.

The brochure for the CLAT 2012 will be available at the places mentioned above after 02-01-2012.

For more information, refer to the FAQ section of the CLAT website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?