25th June 2015, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Best placement colleges offering lateral entry into 2nd year for diploma students in AP for ECE branch

best placement college offering lateral entry into 2nd year for diploma students in andhrapradesh -branch ece

Related Questions:
  1. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  2. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  4. Eligibility for B.Tech lateral entry after Diploma?
  5. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  6. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  7. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  8. Colleges offering lateral B.Tech admission for 2 years diploma holder?
  9. How should I get admission in B.E Aeronautical? What is the procedure?
  10. How can I get admission in B.tech by Lateral Entry in 2nd year in PEC, Chandigarh?
  11. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  12. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  13. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  14. How to apply for diploma lateral entry exam for engineering in Tamilnadu while in ECE diploma?
  15. Does IIT Bhubaneshwar provide facility of Lateral entry for diploma holders into 2nd year Civil branch?
  16. How should I enter in B.Tech through lateral entry?
  17. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  18. How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?
7th July 2015, 03:24 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best placement colleges offering lateral entry into 2nd year for diploma students in AP for ECE branch

See, there are no college termed as good placement college or bad. It is the quality of education, faculties and the students that make the college's reputation and not the package.

But yes, all the factors that i have mentioned help in playing a role in providing good placements to students.

Now let us go in the ascending order in terms of the good colleges of engineering that are there in Andhra Pradesh.

The list will definitely start with the government colleges. Not only they have highly professional and knowledgeable faculties but also the companies also come in those colleges first because they know that they will find quality students there. Then will come some of the private ones.

- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University College of Engineering, Kakinada

- AU College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam

- Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijaywada

- JNTU, University College of Engineering, Vizianagaram

- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati

- GMR Institute of Technology, Rajam

- Gayatri Vidya Parishad College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam

- GITAM University, Visakhapatnam

- Sree Vidyanikethan Engineering College, Tirupati

- K L University, Guntur

- Madanpalle Institute of Technology and Science, Madanapalle

- Pragati Engineering College, Kakinada

- Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, Vishakhapatnam

- G Pulla Reddy Engineering College, Kurnool
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?