20th April 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for masters degree in Psychology after passing FYB.Com?

I am f.y.b.com passed may get admission for master degree in spycology in distance learning, or what is eligibility. and in mumbai name of the colleges or universities

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  2. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  4. Is it possible to do masters degree in psychology?
  5. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  6. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  7. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  8. How to do online course in M.Phil/Ph.D? I have masters degree in Psychology
  9. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  10. How to do masters in Psychology after finishing BBM course? Will I be able to take masters in Psychology course?
  11. How to get admission in Oxford University for Masters in Psychology? Scholarship and contact details?
  12. Can I go for Masters Degree in Psychology having scored 78% in 10th, 74% in 12th, 74% in Graduation with B.Tech IT and working in Infosys from 1.5 years?
  13. How to take admission in F.Y.B.Com? What is the procedure?
  14. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  15. Whether a government serviceman eligible to pursue Master in Psychology through correspondence if completed Bachelor in Homeopathic?
  16. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  17. List of UG and 1 year diploma institutes in Bangalore and Singapore respectively which offers Psychology course for 12th student? -- [New]
  18. Institutes offering online masters degree in Psychology Education to a chartered accountant in Bangalore India?
19th June 2017, 11:25 AM
kachhadiyasharda

Default Re: How to get admission for masters degree in Psychology after passing FYB.Com?

After completion of your B.Com, You can apply for M.A.(Psychology) course in distance mode to Mumbai University. Admission is done through entrance exam.

Master's In Psychology Eligibility
- You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Some well reputed institutes demand psychology subject in graduation for admission.
- Most institutes conduct entrance exam for admission.

Colleges In Mumbai Offering M.A.(Psychology)
- Mithibai College of Arts
- St. Xavier's College
- Sophia College For Women
- K.J. Somaiya College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Jai Hind College
- D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- St. Andrew's College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Wilson College
- SIES College of Arts, Science and Commerce

Specializations In Psychology
- Environmental Psychology
- Clinical Psychology
- Neuro-psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- Industrial Psychology
- Sports Psychology

Employment Sectors In Psychology
- Hospitals
- Welfare Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Clergy
- Advertising Industries
- Research Establishment
- Prisons
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?