7th July 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do masters degree in psychology?

hello sir,I'm doing graduation in psychology from ignou.

sir ,is that possible to do master degree in psychology from regular or guru govind Singh indraprasth university Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do masters degree in psychology?
  2. How to become a psychologist? what are the degrees to be completed? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Scopes after completing master in Psychology? What are the job prospects in this field with Masters Degree?
  4. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  5. How to do online course in M.Phil/Ph.D? I have masters degree in Psychology
  6. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  7. How to do masters in Psychology after finishing BBM course? Will I be able to take masters in Psychology course?
  8. List of various universities or colleges in India offering masters degree in forensic psychology
  9. How many subjects are there in MSc?
  10. Can I go for Masters Degree in Psychology having scored 78% in 10th, 74% in 12th, 74% in Graduation with B.Tech IT and working in Infosys from 1.5 years?
  11. How to do M.Phil degree in Psychology? I am a PG in Psychology
  12. Whether a government serviceman eligible to pursue Master in Psychology through correspondence if completed Bachelor in Homeopathic?
  13. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  14. List of UG and 1 year diploma institutes in Bangalore and Singapore respectively which offers Psychology course for 12th student?
  15. Institutes offering online masters degree in Psychology Education to a chartered accountant in Bangalore India?
  16. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  17. Is it possible to become a lecturer in psychology field after completion of MSc?
  18. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience? -- [New]
11th August 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters degree in psychology?

Hello, I am commerce graduate and i want to pursue masters in psychology... can i do so... Please tel which is the best college in india to pursue masters... Thank you...
29th June 2015, 08:24 PM
kavitagopani

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters degree in psychology?

Yes, you can do masters degree in Psychology. It is good that you want to go further in your career path. Masters degree will help you gain more knowledge and will open more opportunities for you in the coming time.

You can then also go for doctorate i.e. Ph.D in the same field.
All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?