19th July 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Whether a government serviceman eligible to pursue Master in Psychology through correspondence if completed Bachelor in Homeopathic?

hello
i want to know an homoeo gradute doing
govt job wish to do masters degree in psychology.
preferably distand education
can he do it?????
please advice soon thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. How to do BSc in Psychology through distance education?
  3. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  4. Can I apply in best university for Ph.D in Psychology if pursuing graduation from distance education? Is there any shortest way to pursue Ph.D program?
  5. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  6. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  7. Information about Psychology through distance education?
  8. Will I eligible for Ph.D in Psychology after the completion of MA in Psychology in distance learning?
  9. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  10. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  11. Institutes offering online masters degree in Psychology Education to a chartered accountant in Bangalore India?
  12. Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?
  13. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma in homeopathy course
  14. B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?
  15. How to join distance Ph.D if I am a Psychology PG student
  16. List of recognized universities offering Homeopathy course under distance mode?
  17. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  18. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd April 2016, 01:03 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether a government serviceman eligible to pursue Master in Psychology through correspondence if completed Bachelor in Homeopathic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can he do it?????
Yes, you can study Master’s in Psychology through correspondence education. The government servant can study the course there is no restriction. The eligibility to study the M.A or M.Sc in Psychology is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years.
2nd April 2016, 01:26 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Whether a government serviceman eligible to pursue Master in Psychology through correspondence if completed Bachelor in Homeopathic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
can he do it?????
Yes, you can study Master’s in Psychology through correspondence education. The government servant can study the course there is no restriction. The eligibility to study the M.A or M.Sc in Psychology is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?