14th June 2011, 01:13 PM
akt1212

Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?

sir.i have done my graduation as a private student with 42% .i plan to do mba and take admission in regular and plz tell can it"S possible to take admission without cat or mat . I have 5 year work experince also.plz tell which college"S in delhi i will take admission .and if i give donation.can i take.plz tell me..............

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?
  2. Can I get admission in MBA without CAT, MAT and SNAP?
  3. How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?
  4. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  5. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  6. How should I proceed to do MBA in Pondicherry University without answering CAT?
  7. How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam
  8. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  9. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  10. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  11. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  12. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  13. To do correspondence MBA is it necessary to write CAT and MAT?
  14. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  15. In which entrance exam should I appear among CMAT, CAT and MAT to study MBA?
  16. For getting admission in MBA, it is necessary to study BBA? Syllabus of CAT and MAT?
  17. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the difference between CAT, MAT, XAT and other examinations for MBA? -- [New]
26th August 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?

hi i am dhananjay sharma and i studing in bcom 2nd year.i want to do mba in 2013 so i want to know that which mba college will taken admition with 45% marks in graduation. Plz tell me.
26th August 2011, 09:25 PM
Revatigurav

Smile Re: Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?

Its really not possible to admission for MBA without appearing for cat or mat or cet or whatever entrance test college conducts.Thus you have to appear for their entrance test atleast to get into mba. You study hard, score high and appear for their next levels i.e. GD & PI. You have a good work experince so do not worry, you will get through it. All the best.
27th August 2011, 12:31 AM
saugata2008

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?

Yes you can . There are so many deemed universities can give you direct admission by giving entrance to those particular universities .

thank you
13th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

did they pay equal salary package than colleges through CAT or MAT.
25th October 2011, 09:38 PM
amuyoga

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?

no chance at all...

colleges that are taking admission based on CAT OR MAT are only recruiting students with high package..

highest paid in this year is rs.1 crore per annum..
the student from IIM-B is paid so...
26th October 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

why is CAT and MAT exam so important
if so we will keep on giving both the exam for whole entire life
no need to do MBA in future just keep on giving CAT and MAT exam
3rd December 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

hello frnds.. im a B-tech graduate and in confusion to do masters or MBA, but to be frank im not good at programing. but i have good communication skills and good convinsing ability. now at present m working in google under secro consultancy pay role. please suggest wat to do MBA or M tech ar any other.. please..
3rd December 2011, 09:06 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
CAT, MAT are the national level entrance exam for getting into the MBA course in various business schools and top institutions in India. So it is better you do write the entrance exam. Those who get into masters course through entrance exam have been placed in good companies at a good salary at the initial stage itself. So it will be better if you opt to exam and get into it.
In case you wish not to apply for it there are many state level entrance exams namely TANCET through which you can get into college within the state. In no case one can do masters in business administration without writing entrance exam . And the admission into the course is based on your exam performance.
You can prefer any of them. For both the exams you need to prepare before . Refer previous year question papers and make yourself ready to face it. All the best
7th February 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I will be completing bba in april 2012. i did not sit for any entrance exam for doing mba. tell me how to get into any university for mba in 2012?
plz tell me 9836299853
-Sanjay
24th February 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do msc environmentalscience after b.tec civil engineering???please help me in this please
11th April 2012, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I AM ENGG PROFESSIONAL HAVING 12 YEARS OF EXP. IN PSU AND PRIVATE. SHOULD I GO FOR MBA THRU CAT, MAT OR GMAT?
IS IT RIGHT TIME TO GO FOR IT?I AM CONFUSED?
17th April 2012, 03:18 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to take admission in mba without giving cat or mat?

i m a student of bba in final year and i m not giving any cat or mat exams,so it is possible to take admission in mba directly or not?
30th May 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to take admission in MBA with TANCET score in mumbai ?
because i didnt apply for CAT or MAT etrance exams...
15th March 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

i hv scored 89-400, so can u pls tell me what to do further as i dnt want to appear for 2nd test is there any college which i can take admission in plss reply............
18th March 2013, 08:23 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.
It is a master degree.

Yes, it is possible to get admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT.

But you have to give some entrance exam for sure.
Some college and universities take entrance exam of their own.
you can apply for the following exam:

>>SNAP

It stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
It is conducted by Symbiosis International University.

>>XAT

It stands for Xavier Aptitude Test.
It is conducted by XLRI ( Xavier Labour Relation Institute )

>>CMAT

It stands for Common Management Aptitude Test
It is conducted by AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education)

>>FMS

It stands for Faculty of Management Studies.
This college is recognized by University of Delhi.

I hope the information helps you.

Best of luck
25th March 2013, 01:07 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by akt1212 View Post
sir.i have done my graduation as a private student with 42% .i plan to do mba and take admission in regular and plz tell can it"S possible to take admission without cat or mat . I have 5 year work experince also.plz tell which college"S in delhi i will take admission .and if i give donation.can i take.plz tell me..............
If your not appear in CAT / MAT Examination then ,, No problem ....

Every Institution / University may Conducts Entrance Examination within the College ..

But,, without the Entrance Examination you can't eligible for MBA Course ....

This Entrance Examination are play very Important role to get admission for MBA course . Without qualified in this Entrance Examination you not eligible to get admission for MBA course in reputed college .

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . There are so many college are offers this MBA course .

Eligibility Criteria :-

-You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university .
-You should score Minimum 60% percentage of marks in bachelor degree
-There is no age limit for MBA course .
-You should qualified in Entrance Examination like MAT / GMAT / CAT etc..

MAT stands for Management Aptitude Test . To apply for MAT Examination you should qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . There is no minimum percentage of marks needed in this Examination .

So, I suggest you to crack any one the Entrance Examination then definitely you may get admission for MBA course in reputed colleges .
2nd November 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Hlo Sir,
My name is Rahul Kumar I want to know. If our MAT exam score is 50% so I am eligible for any university for MBA.

Please sir tell me its urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?