13th November 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?

hello
kindly let me know what is the
way of getting mba admission
i m not willing to give cat and mat
please help me please friends
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission in MBA without answering CAT or MAT?
  2. Can I get admission for MBA course without giving CAT and MAT Exams?
  3. Which entrance test to be answered for admission into MBA, CAT or MAT? Any job opportunities after MBA?
  4. How to take admission for MBA without writing CAT or Mat exam
  5. What are the steps required for going MBA?
  6. MBA colleges offering admission through their own entrance exams? Benefits of appearing MAT?
  7. What is the next due date for applying for CAT/MAT exam to get admission in MBA course in IIM Rohtak? Minimum percentage to apply for CAT/MAT?
  8. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  9. How to get admission for MBA course in a good college without giving CAT or MAT Entrance Exams?
  10. Which exam is tough between CAT and MAT? Whether value of MAT is equal to CAT? Which universities offer admission through MAT?
  11. Suggestions regarding to join MBA being a candidate of Compute Science Engineering?
  12. For appearing for CAT or for taking admission in MBA is regular graduation required?
  13. To do correspondence MBA is it necessary to write CAT and MAT?
  14. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  15. Admission in a good MBA college is possible without appearing in any entrance exam?
  16. Minimum percentile in MBA exams like CAT and MAT to take admission in good reputed institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What to do next after diploma from AMIE?
  18. Career in army as a doctor after completing mbbs?
21st November 2014, 11:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How can I get admission in MBA without appearing in CAT and MAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
kindly let me know what is the
way of getting mba admission
i m not willing to give cat and mat
please help me please friends
waiting for your reply
It's mandatory that you must qualify in entrance exam like, CAT, MAT, XAT, and SNAP. Since, you are not interested in MAT AND cat exam so you can apply for the MBA course which conduct their own entrance exam within the college. The admission to the MBA course i based on the graduation and entrance exam performance as well.

Basic Eligibility: -
  • Applicant should have graduate degree with at least 50% marks from any recognized university or institution.
  • Applicant will have to appear and qualified in MBA entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?