19th May 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission MBBS course in KPC medical collage? What is the syllabus?

what is the date of the entrance exam? what is the syllabus of the exam? cut off mark of the exam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission MBBS course in KPC medical collage? What is the syllabus?
  2. Procedure to take direct admission in KPC Medical college? -- [New]
  3. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  5. How can I avail management quota facility for admission in MBBS course at KPC medical college in West Bengal?
  6. How to get direct admission in B.Tech and medical or top engineering colleges in India?
  7. What rank shall I expect after scoring 106 in JEE medical? Will I get admission in MBBS government college or in KPC by WBJEE rank?
  8. From where to get the KPC Medical College for MBBS?
  9. Is it right decision to take admission in KPC Medical college, Kolkata? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  10. How can I get admission in MBBS course in KPC medical college through management quota? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to get admission in medical MBBS course in KPC medical college? Fee structure of the course in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the date of KPC medical college exam?
  13. Can we get admission for MBBS after scoring 92 marks in ASSO CET?
  14. How to take admission in KPC medical college?
  15. What is the fee structure of KPC medical college?
  16. When would the application forms for MBBS at KPC be given? Date of the entrance exam?
  17. Procedure for admission in KPC Medical College and Hospital Jadavpur in Management Quota? What is the course fees? Donations for SC girl student?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
24th May 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission MBBS course in KPC medical collage? What is the syllabus?

MY RANK IS 1085 IN WB JEM 2012.SHALL I GET KPC MEDICAL COLLEGE
13th June 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission MBBS course in KPC medical collage? What is the syllabus?

I require online form for admission for the year 2012 in MBBS course
26th July 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i hv 117 marks upcpmt can i get mbbs frm gov medical colage
28th November 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

what is the couse fee?
1st June 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for the entrance exam under management quota in KPC Medical college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?