10th August 2011, 02:11 AM
hemantsinghtanwar

How to get admission in MCA in Rajasthan?

i have a back paper in bca. can i take admission in mca in rajasthan. i already passed entrance exam rmcaat2011
please give me reply fast
thank you so much

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course from Rajasthan? I have a backlog in my BCA degee
  2. Eligibility and entrance exam for doing distance MCA from Rajasthan University?
  3. How to get admission for MCA course in Gujarat and Rajasthan after completion of Graduation with 50% of marks?
  4. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of the top colleges for MCA degree in Rajasthan? How may I get placement statistics of the Amity University, Rajasthan?
  6. What's the admission procedure in Rajasthan Vidhia Peeth University, Udaipur for MCA degree?
  7. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  8. What is the eligibility for admission in PG in Rajasthan? I have done MBBS from Mumbai and have domicile of Rajasthan
  9. Can I do MCA after BCA from Rajasthan University?
  10. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  11. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  12. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  13. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  14. How can a central government employee working in Rajasthan get a domicile in Rajasthan?
  15. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  16. How to get admission in MBA in HR after completing LLB?
  17. How can I get admission in MCA if not appeared for Pre-MCA exams? 2 years MCA is good for job?
  18. How can i get admission in Kota schools in Rajasthan for class 11th? -- [New]
21st July 2015, 02:20 AM
Saranbala18

Default Re: How to get admission in MCA in Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemantsinghtanwar View Post
i have a back paper in bca. can i take admission in mca in rajasthan. i already passed entrance exam rmcaat2011
please give me reply fast
thank you so much
The selection process for MCA is almost similar with the Selection procedures of other Master degree courses. Those candidates who have satisfy the below criteria are eligible.

Eligibility Requirements to join the MCA:

1) Applicants interested to pursue an MCA course needs to have a Bachelor degree in any discipline with 50% of mark from a recognized university.

2) To get admitted into this MCA course, the students need to write an admission test Some reputed college may conduct, Group discussions and Interview as well.

3) The Applicants who pass in this exam will be informed about the interview process.

Colleges Offering MCA in Rajasthan

Administrative Management College
18th K.M. Bannerghatta Main Road
Contact No: 08050050681
Contact Email : [email protected]

Dev Bhoomi Institute of Technology
Dev Bhoomi Campus, Chakrata Road
Navgaon, Manduwala
Contact No : 0135-2694241-44 | 1800-200-3996
Contact Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?