1st February 2013, 12:09 AM
Peeyush mathur

Can I do MCA after BCA from Rajasthan University?

I am doing BCA from RAJASTHAN UNIVERCITY, but i did not have maths in 12th, can i do MCA after BCA?

1st February 2013, 02:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MCA after BCA from Rajasthan University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peeyush mathur View Post
I am doing BCA from RAJASTHAN UNIVERCITY, but i did not have maths in 12th, can i do MCA after BCA?
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for M.C.A after passing 12th without maths.

After passing B.C.A you have other option like:-
> M.B.A
> Civil Services
> C.D.S
etc

ALL THE BEST!
1st February 2013, 04:27 PM
mayankt

Hi,

Rajasthan Masters of Computer Application Admission Test (RMCAAT) is gate way for students to get placed in the reputeduniversities in Rajasthan.
Eligibility: The minimum education qualification is 10+2 pass with mathematics. Three years degree completion is a must requirement, from any recognized University. The candidates should also score at least 50% marks in aggregate in the graduation level. There is a concession of 5% for SC/ST and OBC applicants. The candidates who havecompleted graduation in BCA, BSc (IT) and BSc(Computer Science) are also eligible for the test.
The application form for RMCAAT is available at Rs. 1000 from the university. More over thecandidates can also avail the online facility.
The application form is available from: the month of February, 2012 and
The Date of Entrance exam: On last week of May, 2012
You may refer the books like:
Modern Algebra: A R Vashishtha
Matrices: A R Vashishtha
Advance Integral Calculus: D C Aggarwal
Differential Equation: M D Raisinghania
Vector Calculus: A R Vashishtha
Numerical Analysis: S S Shastri
Probability: R D Sharma
Operation Research: Kanti Swaroop
Digital Electronics: Morris Mano
Also you may join coaching institute like Brilliant Tutorials, Engineers study circle, I M S,Career Launcher India Ltd, T I M E, etc

Goose luck.....
1st February 2013, 04:30 PM
mayankt

Hi,
You Can do MCA after BCA from Rajasthan University only if you match criteria below

Rajasthan Masters of Computer Application Admission Test (RMCAAT) is gate way for students to get placed in the reputeduniversities in Rajasthan.
Eligibility: The minimum education qualification is 10+2 pass with mathematics. Three years degree completion is a must requirement, from any recognized University. The candidates should also score at least 50% marks in aggregate in the graduation level. There is a concession of 5% for SC/ST and OBC applicants. The candidates who havecompleted graduation in BCA, BSc (IT) and BSc(Computer Science) are also eligible for the test.
The application form for RMCAAT is available at Rs. 1000 from the university. More over thecandidates can also avail the online facility.
The application form is available from: the month of February, 2012 and
The Date of Entrance exam: On last week of May, 2012
You may refer the books like:
Modern Algebra: A R Vashishtha
Matrices: A R Vashishtha
Advance Integral Calculus: D C Aggarwal
Differential Equation: M D Raisinghania
Vector Calculus: A R Vashishtha
Numerical Analysis: S S Shastri
Probability: R D Sharma
Operation Research: Kanti Swaroop
Digital Electronics: Morris Mano
Also you may join coaching institute like Brilliant Tutorials, Engineers study circle, I M S,Career Launcher India Ltd, T I M E, etc

Good luck....
14th December 2013, 09:17 PM
minshu mangal

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu gupta
I am doing BCA from maharani college, but i did not have maths in 12th, can i do MCA after BCA?
please send me a proper reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?