12th October 2012, 12:10 PM
17_1992

How to get admission for MCA course in Gujarat and Rajasthan after completion of Graduation with 50% of marks?

if i had kt in fy bom...but i have clear it now and completed my graduation with 50%???? so i want to know that can i get admition in mca in gujarat or rajasthan????????

Related Questions:
  1. Any colleges in Gujarat to do MCA? I have completed my BCA
  2. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  3. Where is the M.Ed admission form issued in Gujarat and Rajasthan?
  4. State quota benefits for admission through GUJCET?
  5. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  6. How to get admission in MCA in Rajasthan?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission for MCA course from Rajasthan? I have a backlog in my BCA degee
  8. How to take admission in RTU affiliated college in Rajasthan after doing diploma in computer engineering from Gujarat? If I have 1 subject backlog and 6.80 SPI in 6th semester can I get admission in Rajasthan Technical University?
  9. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the IT companies offering project for MCA 3rd year students in Gujarat?
  11. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  12. Can I get admission in a good college of Rajasthan? I have completed graduation in B.Com with 55% from Rajasthan
  13. Colleges in Rajasthan and Gujarat after 91 in MAT and 50 in SNAP?
  14. How can a general category candidate with less than 50% marks do post graduation in MCA?
  15. How to take admission in B.Tech after completing diploma from Rajasthan Board
  16. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  17. Where can I get admission in Gujarat as well as outside Gujarat after completing 12th science B Group exam
  18. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
8th November 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for MCA course in Gujarat and Rajasthan after completion of Graduation with 50% of marks?

which entrace test is approved for mca in gujrat?
11th May 2013, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for MCA course in Gujarat and Rajasthan after completion of Graduation with 50% of marks?

hi i like to do mca after ba but i no knowlage for admision and what proces for doing mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?