8th June 2013, 03:42 PM
pritika sunam

How to get admission in medical colleges for MBBS?

I have got 65% in 12th standard and i have got 484 marks in neet ug exam of 2013 so i want to ask that i will get admission in maharastra or not with this marks i will get the admission in maharastra or not please replay as fast as possible i am waiting for your replay very eagerly plz replay in my email address [email protected] or in my contact no 9892153369

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get admission in medical colleges for MBBS and BAMS courses? How to get admission?
  2. Is there any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college?
  3. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  4. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  5. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical colleges? Yearly charges in government medical colleges for NRI students?
  6. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  7. What is the procedure of getting admission in MBBS in Rajasthan medical colleges?
  8. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges? -- [New]
  9. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. If I get marks between 125-150 will I get admission in MBBS in any medical college? Is admission through open seat possible? Names of medical college at Talegaon(Near Pune)? Is this a Government or Private college?
  12. Is there any chance to get into Chennai City Government Medical Colleges after scoring 198.75?
  13. How to get admission in MBBS by MCI in colleges like MS University medical college, government medical college Surat?
  14. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  15. Will I be eligible for admission in medical colleges for MBBS after scoring 77% in 12th and 745 rank in PMET?
  16. Procedure to apply in government medical colleges? List of good medical colleges?
  17. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  18. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
31st August 2016, 09:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in medical colleges for MBBS?

You can get admission in MBBS course in medical colleges of Maharashtra by participating in counselling process of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

*Your marks is 484 in NEET and the cut off for All India quota seats which comes under Central Government is 468 marks for general category candidates. You need to apply for counselling process at official website of Medical council of India.

*Visit the official website of NEET which is at present http://www.aipmt.nic.in. In counselling process, you will come to know that in which college you are getting admission. You can also apply for rest 85% state quota seats by applying at official website of Maharashtra state government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?