19th January 2012, 12:00 AM
kishor hajare

How to get admission in MSc Physics?

information about admission in msc physics ..please tell me the procedure for it

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  3. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  4. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  5. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  6. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics?
  7. Top colleges where admission to MSc Physics course is still going on? After scoring 94.5% marks can I get admission in best college for MSc Physics?
  8. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  9. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  10. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
  11. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  12. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  13. List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics?
  14. Is there any direct admission for MSc in Physics in Rajabazar Science College
  15. What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence? -- [New]
  16. Date of sale of admission form for MSc Physics admission in DU?
  17. MSc Physics admission procedure? Date of the CET?
  18. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria?
19th January 2012, 03:45 AM
Dilip Bista

Default Re: How to get admission in MSc Physics?

Most of the universities in India conducts an entrance exam for Msc physics course , so you need to prepare for it .All the best
19th January 2012, 10:35 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility criteria to get admission in Msc Physics is as under-

1. The candidate must be a Bsc graduate with Physics as one of the subject.

2.you need to apply an entrance exam conducted many respective university

3. You must secure at least 60% marks in your graduation.

You can get the admission in the particular university either through online or through offline mode.The forms are available at the college reception.You can collect the same with prospectus & read the details regarding fees etc. for the same from it.
8th February 2012, 04:05 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishor hajare View Post
information about admission in msc physics ..please tell me the procedure for it
M.sc in Physics is an Master degree . The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester . There are so many colleges in our country offers M.sc in physics course .

The eligibility criteria for M.sc course is different of Institution ot Institution .

If your interested to apply for M.sc in physics course then you should qualified in B.sc course any one stream like , Physics / chemistry or Biology from recognized university . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks in bachelor degree

Every colleges conduct entrance examination before allot admission for candidates . So ,You should crack the Entrance examination with good percentile of marks . According to the percentage of marks you may get admission for M.sc in physics .

If you want to crack the Examination please go through the 11th / 12th and Bachelor degree books , Because the Mostly questions are asked from the pattern .

Best Msc in Physics Colleges :-
  • Loyola College
  • Islamiah college of Arts & Science
  • Rajaram Shinde College of Engineering
  • Sri Sai Mahavidyalaya
  • University College
  • Nehru Memorial College
  • Kalinga Institute of Social Sciences
  • Indian Institute of Technology
  • National Institute of Technology
16th February 2012, 07:56 PM
skanda9051

When do DU announces online application in 2012 for msc entrance exam
26th July 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

i got 71.85% phy(h) from du,
i also hav ncc-"C" cert. ,,is there chance to gt admin. in msc. from du??????
3rd March 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

i am an engineering graduate (electronics and communication).i want to do msc in physics from any iit.how can i get admission to msc in physics course in any of iit?is graduation from ECE is the sufficient criteria for msc physics course or i have to get graduation in physics?
19th April 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

In m.sc(p) should we have to study the complete phy as we have read in b.sc or there are seperate topics?? Pls help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?