6th January 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Mumbai University?

which is the admission in mumbai university ..pleaes give me some tips for admission

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  3. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  4. How to take admission in M.A Part Time in Mumbai University after doing B.A from Mumbai Hindi Vidyapeeth?
  5. Can I get admission to study Distance M.Com in Mumbai University having KT in T.Y.B.Com?
  6. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
  7. Can I get admission in LLB after completing B.com with 37% marks and passing MSW with 56% from Mumbai University?
  8. Admission in 3 years law course in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in B.A?
  9. Admission in 3 years law in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in graduation?
  10. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  11. How to seek external admission in Mumbai University for M.Com? I am a graduate from Saurashtra University
  12. How to get admission in Mumbai University in MCA?
  13. Details about M.Com Part I admission in Mumbai university? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to change the university from BAMU to Mumbai University? Can I get admission in direct 3rd year of college of Mumbai University?
  15. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  17. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any entrance test to pass for admission in BVSc course in Mumbai? What is the cutoff percentage for admission in BVSc in Mumbai? Is the BVSc course available in any private university in Maharashtra?
18th September 2012, 07:27 PM
shabbir4791

Default Re: How to get admission in Mumbai University?

It depends for which course you want admission for. If you want admission in engineering, you have to give MHTCET examination. For other courses, admissions are based on your 12th marks.
for more info, visit www.mu.ac.in
18th September 2012, 07:28 PM
shabbir4791

Default Re: How to get admission in Mumbai University?

It depends for which course you want admission for. If you want admission in engineering, you have to give MHTCET examination. For other courses, admissions are based on your 12th marks.
for more info, visit www.mu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?