18th August 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in NIT? I am a Nepalese student and eager to get admission in IIT

i am a Nepalese and I am eager to get admission in IIT what should i do in nepal to get admission in iit as i am reading cbse course in nepal in class 11.

17th September 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in NIT? I am a Nepalese student and eager to get admission in IIT

colleges of recognized university in india for MCA or MSc IT or M.Tech in Computer Science
28th February 2013, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in NIT? I am a Nepalese student and eager to get admission in IIT

I want to do m.e at IIT as being the foreign student what are the crite area for foreign student required?
18th May 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

how is nit nagpur for cse?
please mention nit top nit for cse except warangel,suratkal, trichy, calicut and alabad
and also tell on what basis they are catagorized.
12th August 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

I am Nepalese student passed B.E. from Tribhuwan University in first division in the year 2000 & from that time to till now i have worked in different fields of civil engineering & from last 5 years i am working in Chameliya Hydroelectric Project, Darchula, Nepal. Now i want to study M. Tech. in structure/ hydropower from IIT,India in scholarship in coming session because my financial status is very poor,so may i eligible to get admission in M. Tech. in structure/hydropower with scholarship in IIT in coming session & if it is possible then how can i get admission from Embessy of India, Nepal to IIT,India & what is the schedule of admission in IIT with scholarship in coming session through Embessy of India, Nepal ?
7th May 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

how can Nepali student can get admission in BIT noida in mca course
i have BCA four year degree from pokhara university with B grade?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?