15th March 2013, 04:37 PM
humn1432

How to take admission in NIT/IIT?

sir, i am an SC
my marks are 24/100 in instrumentation
my score is 303
so what are the chances of admission in iit and nit

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  2. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  3. How to take admission in government college Sec 11 Chandigarh? Where can I get the admission form?
  4. Is it possible to take admission in any government college in Hyderabad after taking admission in B.Com?
  5. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  6. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  7. When is the admission open for government college sector 11 Chandigarh? From where can I take admission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  9. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  10. From where to get admission form of BBA course in BIT Mesra? Marks required for admission? Is Maths important for admission?
  11. Possibility for admission after scoring 23 marks in TANCET? In which college can I get admission? Procedure for admission?
  12. Admission date and procedure for admission in B.Ed course offered by IGNOU?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  14. What qualification is needed to get admission in FTII after passing 12th? What is its admission criteria?
  15. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  16. How can I take admission in MBA or B.Ed?
  17. Will I get admission in B.Com after scoring 52% in 12th?
  18. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University? -- [New]

17th June 2013, 06:38 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in NIT/IIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by humn1432 View Post
sir, i am an SC
my marks are 24/100 in instrumentation
my score is 303
so what are the chances of admission in iit and nit
Hello

If you want to take admissions in IIT/NIT .

You need to write exams like IITJEE OR AIEEE.

So that you can get a good seat in these colleges.

Since you didnot mention what exams you write we cannot say the accurate answers.

If you wrote iit jee then if thats the score in the main iit jee then you have a chance of joininj the iits or nits or its deemed colleges.

Hope this helps you.

Best,
Sammy

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?