27th May 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in NIT Trichy?

Sir,
what marks in jee main is requerd to get addmision in nit trichy.is any board marks is also requerd.i m from c.b.s.e board and belongs to general catogree.plz reply

Related Questions:
17th March 2015, 04:10 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to get admission in NIT Trichy?

You need to appear for at least JEE Mains exams to get admission in NIT Trichy. JEE Mains exams i.e, AIEEE exam is conducted nation wide by CBSE. Being in general category you need to get a rank in 30000 to be able to get a admission in any of the NITs.

NITs also consider class 12th board marks in admission process. There is a certain weightage of board marks included in the admission process in NITs. You must get a good percentage in you board marks, although it is not necessary that you should be from CBSE board. You can appear for class 12th exam from any of the recognized boards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?