11th August 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA from ISB Hyderabad? How should I prepare?

Hi
i am nitin sharma from jaipur. I want to do mba from isb hyderabad. Plz guide how to prepare?? And also if anybody have any sample papers of last years..

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare and apply for Avionic job in HAL, Hyderabad?
  2. Admission procedure of M.A. in Linguistic course in CIFL, Hyderabad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? How can I prepare? -- [New]
  3. Best government engineering colleges in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  5. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  6. List of colleges which come under OU?
  7. Coaching centers in Hyderabad to prepare for JRF NET(CSIR, ICMR) entrance exam?
  8. Names of training institutes after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  9. How to prepare for Group II exam? How to proceed to start preparation? Which coaching is the best in Hyderabad? Books to be referred?
  10. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  11. How to get ISB seat in hyderabad? How to prepare? I am working in HCL Technologies Ltd
  12. Best coaching institutes in Hyderabad to prepare for all India level medical entrance exams?
  13. How to apply for IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech Entrance Exam?
  14. List of college which come under OU? Which colleges can I get for M.Tech after scoring 4268 rank in PGCET?
  15. Is it possible to do MBA after B.Tech in Biotechnology? Scope of an MBA degree in future?
  16. List of top 10 Engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  17. Previous years question papers to prepare for staff nurse examination of ESIC Hyderabad?
  18. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
5th December 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA from ISB Hyderabad? How should I prepare?

How to do ISB in MBA after doing B.Tech EEE in hyderabad
17th March 2015, 03:56 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to do MBA from ISB Hyderabad? How should I prepare?

For admission process, ISB Hyderabad considers the GMAT scores of candidates appearing for the admission. So to get an admission in ISB Hyderabad, you have to appear in GMAT exam and score a good percentile.

The best way to go about preparing for GMAT exam is to refer to the book: The Official Guide for GMAT. This is all-in-one book required for the preparation of GMAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?