8th July 2015, 05:10 PM
Shravanpurohit

How to get admission in Symbiosis for MCA?

how to get admission in Symbiosis for MCA?

Related Questions:
  1. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  2. How to get admission in Symbiosis for MCA? -- [New]
  3. What is the fees for MCA first year in Symbiosis college?
  4. Details regarding B.Com admission at Symbiosis? How may I apply for the course?
  5. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  6. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  7. Fee structure of MCA in Symbiosis Pune?
  8. Percentage needed to get admission in Symbiosis?
  9. Eligibility for admission in Symbiosis? When are the forms available and date of exam?
  10. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  11. Procedure to get admission and registration process to pursue B.A.(English) in Symbiosis Arts & Commerce College?
  12. Is the admission in Symbiosis college based on merit or online admission? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  14. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  15. Is Symbiosis the best for distance MBA? Can I go for government job?
  16. Is there any entrance test for admission in Symbiosis Pune?
  17. Date for Symbiosis Pune admission for BBA programme?
  18. Is there any other mode of admission in B.Com in Symbiosis other than the entrance exam? Can I get admission through merit?
14th August 2015, 06:42 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in Symbiosis for MCA?

You have to sit for the SNAP entrance test. This is an entrance test meant to select candidates who would study MCA. The form fee is Rs.1500. Check the official website which is www.snaptest.org. Here you give your complete details, and submit the form fee through on-line banking. The forms are given out by November month. The examination is held in December and the results come out in January. Only those candidates whose name come in the list can study MCA. So you have to prepare yourself for that test. There are 3-4 months left before the examination. So still there is much left.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?