6th October 2012, 02:30 PM
SONI JATIN

How to get admission in top colleges of India? I am a student of B.E in Electrical Engineering

I AM STUDENT OF B.E IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING..
I LIKE TO GET ADDMISSION IN TOP COLLEGES OF INDIA...
SO " WHICH EXAM I SHOULD HAVE PREPARE "
PLESE TELL ME ON MY EMAIL ID
[email protected]
please............................................ .........

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  2. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  3. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  4. How can I get admission in top colleges of India for M.Tech electrical -- [New]
  5. List of the top engineering colleges for doing electrical and electronics engineering course in Tamilnadu?
  6. List of the top engineering colleges where an ITI diploma holder in electrical student can get admission for B.Tech?
  7. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  8. List of top engineering and NIT colleges in India? How can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  10. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India? What is the average package? How to take admission in those colleges?
  11. Top engineering colleges in India where I get admission after scoring 23340 in GATE?
  12. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  13. How to join Marine Engineering course after doing diploma in Electrical Engineering? List of colleges offering the course in India?
  14. List of top 30 colleges in India to do M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. List of top government institutions for B.Tech(Aerospace engineering) in India? I'm pursuing diploma in Electrical engineering
  16. Any scholarships to join in top engineering colleges of India?
  17. Which are the top engineering colleges in India?
  18. Which Entrance Exam to appear for getting admission into Aeronautical Engineering? Top 5 Colleges offering this course in India?
5th December 2012, 05:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in top colleges of India? I am a student of B.E in Electrical Engineering

First of all, you need to decide on the higher education program you are interested to pursue. M.S, M.Tech and MBA are the popular higher study options selected by engineering students. Qualifying GATE with good score helps you to join top colleges for M.tech program. CAT is the national level entrance exam conducted for the selection of candidates to MBA program. GRE, TOEFL, etc are often specified for admission to M.S in international Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?