10th June 2011, 12:09 AM
saket20

How to get admission in various state engineering colleges? Can I get good placements?

how can i get admission in various state engineering college?can i get good placement college

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech civil directly after passing class 12th
  2. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  3. Which are the good ranked engineering colleges in India who offer good placements?
  4. B.Tech in other states by joining directly in 2nd year?
  5. Which stream should I take for degree in computer science?
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering to get good placement with high salary?
  7. Colleges apart from government colleges providing better placements in engineering?
  8. List of colleges which provides good course and placements for statistics subject? -- [New]
  9. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  10. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Top 10 engineering colleges in Haryana state according to their placements and ranking -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
  13. Best colleges under UPTU providing good placements?
  14. Which are the good colleges for software engineering and IT? When is the counseling?
  15. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  16. Can I get NIT Hamirpur after scoring 34 marks in JEE and 60% marks in CBSE
  17. Can I be eligible to appear for MHT CET? What are the advantages?
  18. Which are the top engineering colleges in Hyderabad providing good placements?
10th June 2011, 06:59 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in various state engineering colleges? Can I get good placements?

Hi
if you want to admissioned state college
then you go for their entrance exam then you get admission there
you ask about placement
placement will same everywhere that's depends on college........
10th June 2011, 06:10 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in various state engineering colleges? Can I get good placements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saket20 View Post
how can i get admission in various state engineering college?can i get good placement college
You can get admission in various colleges through AIEEE or the exams conducted by various state level colleges. In most of the colleges outsiders are given 20% seats.
You can get good placement if you score well in on campus and off campus interviews. Also check with students in that college about its placement records before taking admission.
15th June 2011, 11:59 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get admission in various state engineering colleges? Can I get good placements?

Quote:
Getting an Admission in State Engineering college requires two things from you.

1)You should be minimum eligible with the percentage from MPC groups most of the states accepts the person who are having 50-60% aggregate.

2)If you want a government seat then you need to get through a local or national engineering entrance examination.

For example if you're from the state of Andhra Pradesh then for getting a seat in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh you need to write the Engineering Entrance EAMCET

by this you'll become eligible in the same way each and every state has its own Engineering entrance apart from the common entrance test some engineering colleges like VIT and SRM will keep separate Entrances like VITEEE and SRMEEE

In this way you will get admission into the state engineering colleges.

After getting admission you need to work hard and improve your skills to get a job

Getting a job purely depends on you not other than that you have to satisfy the interviewer and stand one among the top fellows for the same job for this you have to enhance your skillls

this can be done only in good colleges with good facilities so first of all you should get admission in a good college then only you can think about good placement

all the best

Regards

~A~
16th June 2011, 12:12 AM
RAJ KATILA

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in various state engineering colleges? Can I get good placements?

Hi
you want take admission in the engineering field in any state .
Each state conducted one exam.for admission in engineering
like rajasthan ,rpet conduct by RTU.
Same process apply in other state
You also can take admission by AIEEE in various colleges .In most of the colleges outsiders are given 20% seats.

Your placement depend on your knowledge and percentage in engineering
You can get good placement if you score well in on campus and off campus interviews.
16th June 2011, 12:30 AM
yatsra

Surely you get in good reputed college through aieee rank.see aicte college.
16th June 2011, 12:34 AM
dhani12345

Post Re: How to get admission in various state engineering colleges? Can I get good placements?

Getting an Admission in State Engineering college requires two things from you.

1)You should be minimum eligible with the percentage from MPC groups most of the states accepts the person who are having 50-60% aggregate.

2)If you want a government seat then you need to get through a local or national engineering entrance examination.

For example if you're from the state of Andhra Pradesh then for getting a seat in the colleges of Andhra Pradesh you need to write the Engineering Entrance EAMCET

by this you'll become eligible in the same way each and every state has its own Engineering entrance apart from the common entrance test some engineering colleges like VIT and SRM will keep separate Entrances like VITEEE and SRMEEE

In this way you will get admission into the state engineering colleges.

After getting admission you need to work hard and improve your skills to get a job

Getting a job purely depends on you not other than that you have to satisfy the interviewer and stand one among the top fellows for the same job for this you have to enhance your skillls

this can be done only in good colleges with good facilities so first of all you should get admission in a good college then only you can think about good placement

all the best

Regards
16th June 2011, 12:40 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You can Get Admission in Various State Engineering College after Giving Entrance Exam for Particular State

And Even you can Apply For All India Level Exams. Through Which On the Basis of your Rank , You can Get College where ever you pretended to be.

And Even For various State level Exams. You must be Localite To get Good Colleges.
16th June 2011, 12:44 AM
sachin6

Ya you can get seat from any state colleges.the eligibility is you can pass intermediate course. Many colleges have good placements like iit,anna,sastra,srm.
16th June 2011, 01:16 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

To get the admission in engineering you should complete 10+2.
there are so many entrance exam conduct for engineering.you can appear in that like AIEEE.

even you can get good job while doing the course in campus interview.
16th June 2011, 09:00 AM
venkatgct

Quote:
friend,

by taking up the entrance exams for various exams u may get admissions into various engg collges of the state.

AIEEE marks can get u into the colleges as they have a certain amount of seats for AIEEE.

some states like tamilnadu hav no CET and admit the students based upon the HSC marks.

regards..
16th June 2011, 12:53 PM
sandymishra45

Smile Re: How to get admission in various state engineering colleges? Can I get good placements?

u can go through aieee or through entrence exam held by state government.
yes,if u scored good marks in these exams u can get a good college.
then it depend on ur knowlege.
16th June 2011, 04:12 PM
D.Vignesh

Thumbs up Re: How to get admission in various state engineering colleges? Can I get good placements?

dear friend,

its easy to get the admission in various colleges by writting the entrance exam in that particular college which you wish.......

if finish with good marks it will be more easier to get the admission.........

all the best........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?