14th June 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get the best reputed college after scoring 460000 rank in AIEEE exam?

i got about 460000 rank in aieee exam 2012 i want to get best reputed college

Related Questions:
  1. In which reputed college can I get after scoring 70336 rank in AIEEE? How to get admission in NCR region or Maharashtra
  2. Can I get admission in any college of AIEEE after scoring 67000 in AIEEE? List of colleges on the basis of this rank?
  3. Which college should I opt after scoring 45,000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Which colleges can I get after scoring 119476 rank in AIEEE and 12373 rank in MPPET? Any chance for government college?
  5. Where can I take admission in government college after scoring AIEEE rank of 9246
  6. How to get admission in a good college after scoring around 2 Lakh rank? Will I be able to get into good college through AIEEE?
  7. Which reputed college can I get in MP after scoring 27000 rank in MPPET?
  8. Can I get any college under AIEEE counseling after scoring 268000 rank in OBC?
  9. Will I get a reputed college after securing an AIEEE rank of 129977?
  10. Which college should I choose after scoring 694894 rank in AIEEE? I belong to SC quota
  11. Colleges which I can get after scoring 5 Lakh rank in AIEEE?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring an AIEEE rank of 169500?
  13. In which reputed colleges can I get after scoring 27000 general rank in UPTU B.Tech exam? Which is the best option to get a good college?
  14. How to get admission in reputed college after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  15. Which college will I get after scoring an AIEEE rank 194196?
  16. Which college should I choose during AIEEE counseling after scoring 59013 in AIEEE? Which colleges can I apply on the basis of my AIEEE rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college can I get after scoring a rank of 270456 in AIEEE?
  18. Which college should I prefer after scoring 15,000 in AIEEE?
13th September 2016, 10:17 AM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to get the best reputed college after scoring 460000 rank in AIEEE exam?

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination. As per the information you have provided in your query, you scored 460000 rank in AIEEE exam So, you are not eligible to get admission in any good Govt college.

My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college because you are not eligible to get admission in any govt top reputed college after scoring 460000 rank in All India Engineering Entrance Examination exam.

Following is the list of good colleges in which you can apply:

Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology

Nirma Institute of Technology

BMS College of Engineering

SRM Institute of Science and Technology

Institute of Technology & Management

Hindustan Inst. of Engineering Technology

Siddhartha Engineering College

Sona College of Technology

P.S.G. College of Technology

Thapar Inst. of Engineering & Technology

Dhirubhai Ani Inst. of Infocom. Tech

Manipal Institute of Technology

Walchand Institute of Technology Solapur

St. Joseph’s College of Engineering Chennai

VESIT Mumbai Mumbai

Karunya Institute of Technology Coimbatore

Technological Institute Of Textile and Scinces , Bhiwani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?