19th August 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

How to get D.Pharma degree through distance education?

sir

i am dr patil mbbs dvd .practicing dermatologist . i want to get d pharma degree through distant beducation .i want to know is it possible .and through this degree can i have pharma lisence for my medical shop of my own

31st May 2019, 01:43 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: How to get D.Pharma degree through distance education?

You should apply in the various colleges which gives legal distance education degrees. And if you are satisfying the eligibility criteria for the same and terms and conditions then surely you can get the degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to do B.Ed in MP if I am a degree student in B.Pharma? 1 1st September 2015 12:28 AM
What are the career opportunities available in Germany and India after completion of MS degree with pharma stream in Germany? Can I get a well paid job in India after that? I have completed my B.Pharma and want to pursue MS from Germany 5 7th March 2015 11:05 PM
Scope of B.Pharma? What are the benefits after this degree? 8 2nd June 2014 06:04 PM
How may I pursue M.Pharma degree from abroad after completing B. Pharma? 1 21st June 2013 09:55 PM
I have completed my B.pharma degree. Should i go for job? 1 3rd March 2012 06:55 PM