11th June 2010, 08:21 PM
Aman Kumar Nigam

How to get the form for IGNOU merchant Navy?

How I will get the form for IGNOU merchant Navy,other govt reputed institute and what is the sllyabus of it.
Ph-9807549273,8953525354,0522-2256022
e-mail- [email protected]

12th June 2010, 09:38 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the form for IGNOU merchant Navy?

dear friend

Dont worry, The application form of IGNOU Merchant Navy Entrance exams are availiable in his official site, so please visit the site and download form from there or you will get application form by sending a demand draft for Rs. 500/- towards cost of IMCAT Prospectus, drawn in favor of Block-12, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.........
12th June 2010, 11:28 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Kumar Nigam View Post
How I will get the form for IGNOU merchant Navy,other govt reputed institute and what is the sllyabus of it.
Ph-9807549273,8953525354,0522-2256022
e-mail- [email protected]
HI
I attach one p.df file from which you get total information about IGNOU.
Other colleges are
T.S. Chanakya, Navi Mumbai
Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Kolkata
Marine Engineering & Research Institute (MERI), Mumbai.
Lal Bahadur Shastri College of Advanced Maritime Studies and Research, Mumbai
Good Luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ignou details.pdf(2.70 MB, 683 views)
12th June 2010, 05:39 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
there are many good colleges which provide world class academics for merchant navy
some of which are ,...
IGNOU
T.S.Chanakya,navi mumbai,
marine engineering and research institute , kolkata

lal bahadur shastri college of advanced maritime studies and research , mumbai

jawaharlal nehru university,delhi

details about ignou admission process and syllabus is provided on the web http://www.ignou.ac.in

hope your doubts to be cleared .
feel free to post as many doubts as you can,we are here to solve your doubts as much as possible.

regards
~satish
16th June 2010, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

how can i get merchant navy form of IGNOU 2010
2nd July 2010, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

what the last date for submit form
16th July 2010, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Fees structure through IGNOU for Marine Engineering

Last date of Apply for Marine engineering
25th July 2010, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,iwana to know that what type of cources you offered in merchantnavy after b.tech fcr a electrical&electronics student.
27th January 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 53% PCM in 12th std, I want to join merchnat navy as deck cadet. whether I qualified for deck cadet in IGNOU and
other information about this course in uk,austrlia.singpore and goa with COC and fee structure for 2011
30th March 2011, 07:01 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Hi,
Dont worry, The application form of IGNOU Merchant Navy Entrance exams are availiable in his official site, so please visit the site and download form from there or you will get application form by sending a demand draft for Rs. 500/- towards cost of IMCAT Prospectus, drawn in favor of Block-12, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.........
Thanks
2nd June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I have got 71%in 10 2. And 75%pcm...
Sir pls tell me ki kaun kaun se instt.deck cadet k liye best rhege aur ignou me kis procesdur se mjhe admisn mil skta h.
8th June 2011, 09:44 PM
amit gaur054

My dear friend you dont need to worryDont worry, The application form of IGNOU Merchant Navy Entrance exams are availiable in his official site, so please visit the site and download form from there or you will get application form by sending a demand draft for Rs. 500/- towards cost of IMCAT Prospectus, drawn in favor of Block-12, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068
best of luck
9th June 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir how can i get merchant navy form and where my email id is:
[email protected]
6th August 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I HAD .PASSED 2 WITH 65% MARKS IN PCM.AND I ALSO APPEARED IMU TEST EXAME 2011. BUT I DIDNOT TOOK ADMISSION IN ANY COLLAGE BECOUSE I HAD NO SPONSERSHIP. SO PLEASE WILL U BE KIND TO GUIDE ME HOW AND WHERE SHOULD I APPLY FOR SPONSERSHIP.
10th March 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

In paased my 12th(PCM) with 68% in 2011. Is there any course in merchant navy that i can join without appearing in entrance exam of IIT-JEE?
10th March 2012, 01:56 PM
prashanthi.thota
Member+

IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy Entrance Test offers an enormous profession in the Shipping Industry. This Exam is conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) and Directorate General of Shipping (DGS).

Application Procedure

The application forms can be download from official website or available from the head office of IGNOU. Rate of application form is Rs 100/-. The filled in application form along with a DD of Rs. 500/- is to be sent to the prescribed address.
As for the downloaded forms the fee is Rs 600/-. Candidate can also apply online and send the copy of the application form with the latest passport size photo attached on the right corner, attested copies of certificate and a DD in favors of the IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy.
Selection of the candidate is depends on the personal interview and written test of the candidate. The candidate selection is also depend on the policy and rules of the IGNOU OPENNET - Merchant Navy

The application form is available in the official website if IGNOU OPENNET. The candidate can download the form and take a print-out of the filled up form. The forms must be posted to the zonal office along with the exam fee, as mentioned at the time of application.

The application form for IGNOU OPENNET exam is available from the zonal and corporate offices of the institute. The candidate can personally collect the application form or sent a request by post to the institute address.
15th March 2012, 12:39 PM
jobsick

The application form of IGNOU Merchant Navy Entrance exams are availiable in his official site, so please visit the site and download form from there or you will get application form by sending a demand draft for Rs. 500/- towards cost of IMCAT Prospectus, drawn in favor of Block-12, Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?