2nd June 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

How to get a good job after completion of UG and PG courses in UK?

hi., i am anbu arunachalam.
i have decided to do my UG course in UK after my schooling......i am interested in nanotechnology, so i have planned to do ECE or instrumentation followed by M.Sc in nanotechnology. so will i be able to get a good job if i do my UG and PG courses in UK.............

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  2. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job? -- [New]
  3. What are the career options after passing class 12th?
  4. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  5. What are the job opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EC? What type of small courses will be helpful for future aspect?
  6. How to get a good job after completion of UG and PG courses in UK?
  7. What are the courses which we can do after completion of B.Sc course?
  8. Is there any job oriented courses available for girls after completion of their matriculation?
  9. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
  10. Which is the best course between BBA and BCA?
  11. Are there any courses like in the field of pollution or energy? Will I get any jobs after completion of the job?
  12. How can I get a job before completion of B.Tech EEE course
  13. Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th
  14. How many courses are available after completion of 10th standard? Which are the job oriented courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What courses to do after completion of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering?
  16. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  17. What should I do for best placement after completion of diploma in IT?
  18. What are the courses I can enroll for after completion of diploma in computer science?
10th September 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a good job after completion of UG and PG courses in UK?

which way is the best choice for after completion of BBM(CA)?
25th August 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

i did msc in mathematics,now i want to do job in abroad,any opportunities are there ?
14th October 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

job in nanochemical science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?