20th October 2012, 09:01 PM
prince devatwal

How to get good marks in English Papers?

how to get good marks in english papers..COuld u please tell me hw to do it

Related Questions:
  1. Individual weightage in BITS entrance exam for each topic?
  2. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  4. Can I get a good college of DU after scoring 92 marks in English?
  5. How to get good marks in English Papers?
  6. IGNOU Masters in English (British Novel) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU Masters in English New Literatures in English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Benefits to appear in TOEFL iBT for a candidate who want to study Post Graduation in Abroad? -- [New]
  9. Colleges to join after getting 80% in MAT Feb?
  10. U P Board Intermediate Special English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL being a B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. What else should I do to improve my English for CAT Exam being a candidate of going through News papers? List of good Books or Novels to improve English?
  13. Annamalai University B.A. English Literary Forms Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Scored 65.4% in Aggregate and 93% in English in 12th : Which exams am I eligible for?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in M.A English after scoring 64% marks in English and 55 in English discipline
  16. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  17. What should I choose after completion of my BA in English literature? I have a good communication skill in English
  18. ICSE Class X English literature Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th November 2012, 06:53 PM
DASHARD

Default Re: How to get good marks in English Papers?

See , in any competitive exam scoring in English is very easy if your grammar and vocabulary is good.

in almost all the competitive exams questions in English section are mainly from the following areas-

1.Vocabulary Test
2.Synonyms
3.Antonyms
4.Idioms & Phrases
5.Fill in the blank
6.Cloze Test
7.Spotting Errors
8.Reconstruction of sentence & passage
9.One word substitution
10.Comprehension
11.Commonly misspelled words

So to concrete you skills in all these topics you need to prepare from the grammar books of school level(7th- 10th).
you should also solve as many english sample papers as possible to improve.

you can refer the books which are mentioned in the attachment to prepare for the exam and score well in the exam.

good luck
24th December 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good marks in English Papers?

I am 1st year in college in English(Hnrs). After some days go, my exam will knocking my door.How can I get good marks in my English exam? I have no interest in History of English Literature. What can I do to increase marks in English and my pass's subject ? How can I increase my marks in exam? How can I will top in my class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?